Wednesday, June 17, 2015

How to get a Arctic Wolf Pet for gems! (No codes no cheats no nothin!)

Hey jammers! Graciepopstar91 here! And my friend coolcat who is going to write for this blog found this! (and i used it for my advantage haha!) Heres how you do it!

Step 1: Click on your player card

Step 2: Push on the pets button 


Step 3: Click the little butterfly to make a new pet


Step 4: Find the arctic wolf pet (P.S i was using a non member account but non members cannot get this pet) (Theirs more colors for the Arctic Wolf Pet, yellow is just one)


Step 5: Choose your animals colors, eyes, and hair then name it


Thats all there is to it!! Enjoy your new pet!! By the way i am not sure if this is a glitch or if AJ wanted it to be. (P.S this arctic wolf pet is for gems i believe 400) 

Y'all have a great day! I may do another post tonight or sooner! My friend coolcat might too!!! 

3 comments:

  1. This doesn't work if you don't have a pet arctic wolf yet. Once you get an arctic wolf pet, the rest are just 400 gems in cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My user is Smalltail, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me an arctic wolf pet, I would like a black and white one. I'll trade rares too, I just really want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some pet arctic wolves! unfortunatly they are not black and white but the closest is dark gray and light gray <3 user is Jarrodlovespickels

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91