Friday, September 18, 2015

Whats happening in Jamaa!

Hey jammers! graciepopstar91 here with todays post! Today I'm going to talk about whats happening around Jamaa! First up is todays new item! Its called Camouflage Boots!


Because I have a lot to talk about today I'm not going to do the item worth. This item is alright I guess. It is not my favorite though. If you like it thats fine :) 
Okay, our next topic is about.. Fall has come to Jamaa! Animal Jam made it so the trees are now orange! And theres a pumpkin on the ground too!


I can't wait to be able and sit outside and play card games and have hot cocoa with my family this fall/winter! 
Also, the newest edition of the Jamaa Central Calendar is up!


As you can see on Monday their was a RIM! (Rare Item Monday) It was a Rare Panda Hat. Also, like CoolCat told you guys in her update post, Pet Elephants and Wind Armor are at the diamond shop! And like i said in my lynx update, Animal Jam put out a code for the AJ Birthday Celebration! The code is AJBDAY5 . Also, the Lynx Minibook is out! And i guess on Wednesday or Thursday may be the last day for the Back To School Party. My favorite part of this calendar is that Animal Jam said: GEMS X2 Play BEST DRESSED in Coral Canyons and earn DOUBLE GEMS!
Pretty cool! Also I guess in i believe 2 weeks the AJ Birthday Party seems to have to go away :(. And my least favorite part of the update is the Night Of The Phantoms (Animal Jam's Halloween celebration) is coming.. I do not celebrate Halloween so i don't really like that Halloween is coming to Animal Jam in a few weeks.

Heres todays verse.

Hebrews 10:22 

..let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him...

Remember, God made YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91