Friday, October 7, 2016

Art - Custard702!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with a quick post! My buddy Custard702 wanted me to draw her bunny! Here it is Custard!


Enjoy! Remember, if you want me to draw your AJ Avatar please comment below! I will need to know what color you would like your username to be in, what background color, what your username is, what the name of your Avatar is, and if you would like a pet with you or not. If so I will need to know the name of your pet. 

By the way, I'm sorry I keep doing posts with art. I have a few more art requests, then posts should go back to normal on on Wednesday! 

Heres todays Bible verse! 

1 John 1:9

But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.

Remember, God made YOU!



1 comment:

  1. Question, can you maybe do Jammer Spotlight again? It has been a long time. XD :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91