Saturday, December 3, 2016

Special Announcement!

Hello everyone! Ja983 here with a Special Post!
As you all know Christmas is coming up soon, and Jamaaliday's are already at Animal Jam, SO I've set up something that will be very fun, Drum Roll please!
*no drum rolls*
No? Uh ok We're all going to do ......................... SECRET SANTA!
That's right! we're going to do Secret Santa AJ! here is how it'll work.

I'm going to set up a Christmas party at my den (More Details at the bottom)
I'll Jag one person of every group, that person can get a gift for the buddy,
The other person that doesn't know who the buddy is, can still get a gift ready!
And then at the Christmas party the to people with exchange the gifts!
Please get your buddy (who ever they) Are a worthy gift as if you were giving it to a good friend!

Here are the Party details!
Date: Dec 17
Time: 2:30 CDT 
Where: Ja983's Den
What We Will Do: Give Gifts, Talk, Play Mini Games, Eat

I Hope you all can come! If you miss the party, And don't give your gift to your buddy, you can either: 
Wait For you buddy to get on and give the gift personally, Or 
Gift your gift if they don't come on for awhile!
If you have any more questions, comment below, if it's about your buddy please Jag me!

Cool Animal Fact: Horses use their ears, eyes and nostrils to express their moods.

*King Tough Bunny

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I'm totally confused with this. @.@ Help??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. What do you need help with Lost? :)
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
  2. Ooh My buddy is... :: static static :: Hehe and they are going to get a really good item! It's a :: static static :: Hehe THE SUSPENSE TWOOF. I gotta add TWOOF into all my comments now...

    -The once again TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOF, **FrozenWarrior**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun!! I love Secret Santa!! I'll try my very best to make it to the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question, though: When will we have time to get the gift, if we're already at the party? Just wondering. cX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll just do it when everyone who can comes, This Saturday I'll post a party reminder, XD
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91