Monday, April 3, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + 100,000 Views! + Bad News......

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! But this one will be my last post... And that brings me to my bad news.... I'm going to quit writing from this blog. Although I enjoy it I just can't do it anymore. I hope you all understand.............






































One final goodbye.....













































APRIL FOOLS!

I know this is late but I couldn't go without at least one prank! Did anyone fall for it? Comment down below if you did, and if you pulled and pranks this year!

But anyways, lets get onto the post.

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Fool's Hat! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the tenth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 750 gems and it is members only. The color of the Rare Fool's Hat is dark green and light green.

Thoughts: One good thing is AJHQ didn't price this over 1,000 gems! I would not have much use for this item that I can think of, so I did not buy it. But hey, if you got fooled by my prank, buy one and wear it on one of you're animals for awhile! If you weren't fooled by my prank, if you like this item you should buy it anyway, as it is for sale today only!

Before I go I also want to say how amazing it is that this blog hit 100,000 views! I remember Gracie starting this blog and her adding me as an author. Its great to see how far this blog has come! And I'm excited to see where the AJFC goes from here!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

3 comments:

  1. I did not fall for it. XD Everyone does the classic "I'm quitting." on April Fool's day. Plus, on my Blogger Dashboard, it showed the APRIL FOOLS! part so I knew it was a joke just by looking there. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD for a second I was like what?! noooo coolcat!!! XDD
    Hmmm this RIM is funny XD
    OH BOY!! ME FAMILY LEAVING FOR BRO'S WEDDING IN A WEEK AND A HALF! OH BOY SO THIS WEEK'S POSTS IS MY LAST FOR THE TRIP AND I'M GOING TO MISS ONE OF MY POST! :O
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG
    YOU GOT ME SO GOOD
    Until I saw how much I had to scroll down XD

    Yeah, finally AJHQ didn't make it overpriced :P

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91