Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Fashion Show-Rescheduled, MUFFIN STORYTIME :D And.. stuff.

Me: IS MY DESTINY TO FADE AWAY HAVE A GOAL I'LL NEVER REACH? AND LAY INCOMPLETE
You guys: SARAH
Me: WE NEVER LISTEN TO THE SOUNDS AROUND US, UNTIL THE SOUND IS STILLLL
You guys: SARAH!!
Me: IF EVERYTHING PLAYS A GRANDER PART AND F-
You guys: *breaks speakers* 
Anyways, todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
is suppose to be teh fashion show, but unfortunately we only got 3 entries, and that would be a very short fashion show XD So I'm extending it to next Wednesday! Or perhaps the Wednesday after that?... Depends XD   
And now for a story :)

Once upon a time, in Jamaa, Sarahkey8 and her friend, Graciepopstar91, decided to do Jamaaliday Mu-Rescue.  But they both were getting lost, so Gracie cried out "I'M A LOST MUFFIN!" Sarahkey8 said "WE ARE BOTH MUFFINS!"   Then they became Gracie Muffin and Sarah Muffin! Custard joined them, and was immediately Custard Muffin! 
Soon, Sarah Muffin invited Swirl, and Ja! Then Arctic came, soon to be Arctic muffin!
Who immediately became muffins! They went back to find Swirl and Ja muffin, and then uhm I forgot all the other muffins who came, SORRY GUYS IF I MISSED YOU!!!! 
uhm uhm 
Was that it? I dunno, So they trudged on! Getting gifts and passages! When Rachel  came, and she became Rachel Muffin! They continued, when suddenly Sarah and Ja muffin had to go! 
So they left, but everyone is still a muffin to this day :)   TOMORROW WE GET A MP COIN AGAIN YAYY  Candy Sock today happened to be where you could get BLACK candy cane socks!
                                      
                                   Yep! BLACK candy cane socks! On top of the rare list! (I play to much CS now hehe) 
But also that was the day.
Sledding was really fast.
So I just logged into AJ to get my socks
and didn't check the DE, oh well XD

1. What's five of your favorite songs? 

Lets see..
My Everything
You're Not Alone
Gold
Fireflies
When can I see you again
AND LOTSSSSSS MORE


2. Are there any new albums you're waiting for?
YEYSYEEYSYSYEYSYEYSEYEYESYSYEYES

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
Image result for Owl City Cinematic


3. What/who's your favorite band/artist?
OWLCITY


4. What's your favorite new Christmas song? 
 Uhm
HUMBUG
ITS THE NEWEST OWL CITY CHRISTMAS SONG
I THINK
:)



5. What song(s) has/have really spoken to you?

My everything, 
 It just has such an amazing meaning, that God will never ever leave you, and he is always there for you!

6. What CCM artist would you love to meet?
ADAM YOUNG
IT WOULD BE DA BEST
EVER
EVER
EVER
7. What's your favorite CCM remix of a classic Christmas song?
 
The First Noel, by Tobymac Ft. Owl City!
CAUSE IT HAS OWL CITY!!

Thanks for tagging me Gracie! Now I tag:
Lostfairy
Ja983
uhm
uhm
Floracutegirl
Violet(Too lazy to type numbers) 
Purplestarclub
Annnnnnnd EVERYONE AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS TAG





Also, my mom has wanted me and my siblings to spend kinda of a lot less time on the cpu this month so  I will probably be on a lot less, maybe into January idk XD Anyways, thats all for now! Have a great holiday season! Merry Early Christmas!!


                                                     





   

7 comments:

  1. Yay I tag that I can actually put info for:) I got tagged fir the sweater one but half my answers would have been idk and there was another one that would have been the same results so I haven’t done that one eitherXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Thanks for tagging me! :D

    Awesome post as usual. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fireflies is one of my favorite songs too! One of my favorite's are Owl city too. I hope you have a merry Christmas and a great holiday season too.
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      OWL CITY IS DAB EST
      I MEANT
      DA BEST
      DAB EST?
      DAB EAST MAYBE
      IDK
      MERRYCHRISTMASBINXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      (sorry just got really hyper XDDD)

      Delete
    2. In Muffin world, it has 4 spellings. DAB EST, DA BEST, DAB EST, and DAB EAST.
      *Binx1184

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91