Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Jammer Request — Graciepopstar91!

This is the right Darren... right?

I know how much you love We Are Messengers, so I started there with Google to confirm a hunch. When I saw his name was Darren, I was reasonably sure you meant this guy. 😄



Since I think you once told me that Gracie wasn’t your real name, I’m gonna go ahead and say that you (and only you!) can edit this image to make it say your real name, if you wanted to use it anywhere other than Animal Jam-related sites. 😊







Romans 8:38-39 ” 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS

    IT
    IS
    SO
    CUTE
    I LOVE IT OH MYYYYYYY

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! *squeezes her very tightly* It looks amaaaaaziiiinggggg!! :ooooo

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91