Friday, July 3, 2015

A new writer?!

Hey jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Guess what?! I have hired a new writer! We're still in the process of getting everything together but while were in the process I'm going not going to tell you who it is! Only the writers know who she is... (well and my mom and dad of course) All I'm going to tell you is this, her username starts with a "T" and her raccoon looks like this


So cute :D! Who could this be?! Find out in about 3-12 days!!! 

Message to this "mystery" writer:

Me and my friend CoolCat welcomes you to this blog! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us! 

Play wild and.... JAM ON!
And remember God made raccoons offline!

3 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91