Thursday, July 9, 2015

Jammer Wall, Peacocks, and Ferrets!

Hey everybody! Today on Animal Jam, lots of cool things came out! Now Animal Jam has a Jammer Wall! You can message your buddies or with other Jammers! But, it is being tested by members right now. But after the testing, Non-Members will be able to have their own Jammer Wall! What I like about it the most is, that you get to decorate your wall! You can pick your own wallpaper, and pick a color and design for your chat!     Peacocks are here! They are so cute! As soon as i saw they where here, I got one! You can choose from ALOT of colors. Well that's what I thought from when I was getting my peacock. Make sure to go to pet stop to dress up your peacock! I really like the clothes for your pet!     Now you can get your own Ferret!!! You can go to a store that has Animal Jam gift cards and buy one to get your own pet Ferret! I tried to get a picture of one but i couldn't so sorry about that! And once you get your Ferret, you will get a Ferret couch, (lol) Ferret lamp, and a toy thingy for your pet Ferret! I also tried to get a picture of the Jammer Wall but i couldn't find one so sorry again!  That's all for now! Jam On!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I might get a AJ gift card for my bday yay! I hope theres enough time to get it for my bday.. Its near the end of next month

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I think you could and thx!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91