Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hey jammers! Sorry i haven't posted in a while. I have been busy.
Ok so. ninjaturtle asked me if i could post some of my artwork. Since this is an animal jam blog and not an art blog, if you would like to see my artwork, go to Deviantart.com and search for AzulArtist1027.

I can't wait for the snow leopards to return to jamaa! I'm so exited! :D I'm hoping to get one as soon as they come out.
I'm really disappointed with the beta party.  1. not real betas. 2. it's boring.  *sigh*

 Well, until my next post, this is Azul, signing off! Jam safe!

1 comment:

  1. (ninja) omg azul you do amazing artwork i loved it all!!!!! :DDDDDD
    Your an awesome artist!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91