Thursday, August 1, 2019

Ancient Alpha Armor Update - 8/1/19

Hello helloooo jammers! Happy first day of August! August is my birthday month, and it's also Gizmo's birthday month, so yaaaay! XD Pretty sure for my birthday this year, we're just gonna go have lunch at Cheesecake Factory, and go shopping. I'm hoping it's just gonna be me and my parents for my birthday... I don't like parties due to the fact that I'm insanely introverted. (:

Let's jump into today's post! Today is the start of the weekly "wild weekend" event, so let's talk about that!

---


Apparently it's been one year since Juno was discovered, so I guess to celebrate there's account alpha armor? I dunno. Why does it say this is to remember Juno's sacrifice? DID HE DIE????
Okay moving on.

The ancient alpha armor is very similar to Juno's armor (y'all already know my feelings on Juno) and is only available for this weekend. There's ancient alpha armor themed for all of the alphas, which is pretty cool!


Here's Peck's armor. I really love how the ancient alpha armor is in black and white. It's super cool!


Greeley's armor,


Sir Gilbert's armor,


Liza's armor,


Graham's armor,


And Cosmo's armor.

The only thing I don't like about these armor sets, is how expensive they are. 6 Diamonds for the body armor is a liiiiitle pricey.

What are your thoughts on this weeks wild weekend? Let me know in the comments below!

---

I want to apologize for not posting on Sunday. I just got back from camping on Sunday, so I was super duper tired. I do have a post that I was working last week, so I should post this Sunday!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 103:8

The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw! When's your birthday?
      I'll sing happy birthday now.
      Happy birthday to you!
      Happy birthday to you!
      Happy birthday dear Violet...
      Happy birthday to you!
      And on your birthday you will say...
      Happy birthday to me! I'm one hundred and three!
      Jk. XDDD
      Have a good birthday whenever it is! :D

      Delete
    2. Happy birthday, whenever it is!
      *Binx

      Delete
  2. Each set is 18 diamonds, that means to buy all of them you need 108 diamonds! Yeah, that's pricey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I searched up Juno on the AJ Wiki, and this is what came up. (I cut out some of the sentence.) "...the Arctic Wolf statue in the Temple of the Ancients to be Juno themself, turned to stone as the result of years spent trapped in the Temple."
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
      Turned to stone?!
      Wow. LOL

      Delete
    2. That's the "sacrifice". I know in the Temple or whatever you can read all about Juno.
      *Binx

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91