Friday, August 23, 2019

Epic Dens List + Top 5 Games I feel Like We Have Forgot About

Me: (Logs onto AJ)
Why do I keep getting buddy requests? I'm so confused!
You guys: I don't know House, and I don't really care?
Me: Lets see the people who are on the Epic dens List!
You guys: Okay?
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
You guys: What?
Me: (No response)
You guys: House has lost it...
Literally...
Lost it...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Welcome back to another blog post! :) Today, I have something to share with you guys!
I have always been wanting this to happen... but it never did. I always thought it would be crazy for this to happen... but it happened today!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Okay so, some cons about being on the epic dens is...
PEOPLE
WILL
NOT
STOP
FLOODING
YOUR
DEN
!!!
Or, they try to buddy you.
Which is like, really annoying, but I think it is SOOO cool to be on this list! I'm super happy, this has been a dream of mine for a long time now! I love how I'm right above Hyenine1. XD
Another thing that I find about the Epic Dens List is that they ALWAYS... I MEAN ALWAYS, end up putting empty dens on the list, or just random dens in general... It's quite annoying, but that's okay. LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 5 Games I feel Like We Have Forgot About

Number 5.
Super Sort
---
I feel like so many people have forgot about this game! I find this game to be a really fun game to play, since It is so hard not to put an item in the wrong bin!
 I find it cool too because It is like recycling. XD
OM
OW
OW
OW
I have my volume up, and I went to get into the game and om...
IT IS SO LOUD!!!
Wow, I love this music though. 
This might be my favorite music now in Animal Jam LOL
You guys should listen to it!
---
Number 4.
Double Up
When I just heard this name I went,
"Huh?"
I was so confused what this game was, until I realized!
I feel like this is a really old game...
*looks up*
YEP!
August 2011.
I think this game is really cool, and it really shows how old it is!
But in order to test if this game is really cool...
I MUST HEAR HOW THE MUSIC SOUNDS.
Okay music...
NOT AS NOICE...
LET'S CONTINUE.
---
Number 3.
Mira Says
I personally love the game Mira says!
I think it is a super fun game!
However, I feel like it has become forgotten...
which is really sad!
Half of these games I've never listened to the music so...
LETS TEST THE MUSIC.
There is not really any music in this one so...
NOT GOOD MUSIC.
---
Number 2.
Swoopy Eagle
I feel like this one is just too hard for too many people.
I know Difficult said that he was working on going straight 80 times but..
Honestly...
I could never do that.
I feel like...
Idk.
Honestly,
Idk.
TIME TO CHECK THE MUSIC!
Om...
Okay so my sister mentioned that when you fall, it sounds like Mexican music and then they like slap their leg, and it makes a sound...
Om...
She is so right...
Totally check that out guys. LOL
---
Number 1.
Phantoms Treasure
Okay, I think this one almost all of us have forgot...
I want to say that it was called something different, but I might be wrong.
When I first heard this name and looked at the game, I was so confused.
I was like, is this a new game or?
Nah, It is an old game, I just don't know if many people played/play it.
Time to test the music for the final time...
YES
OKAY
So my sisters reaction to this was...
IT SOUNDS LIKE SPONGEBOB MUSIC.
Literally.
It does.
Then, I kept clicking on everything, and I kept getting stuff wrong and she said...
That's not relaxing.
Then I stopped and she said:
That's relaxing.
SO THAT BEING SAID...
I THINK MY SISTER LIKES THIS MUSIC?
MAYBE?
POSSIBLY?
She laughed.
So yes.
She does.
I think.
her:
*sips soda*
She said,
Yes, Yes, Yes I do.
I think it is very nice music.
----
Well, I guess that is it for today guys!
I hope you enjoyed!
Here is today's bible verse...!
Esther 1:6 (KJV)
Where were white, green, and blue, hangings, fastened with cords of fine linen and purple to silver rings and pillars of marble: the beds were of gold and silver, upon a pavement of red, and blue, and white, and black, marble.
 

10 comments:

  1. Hey girl!
    Great post.
    I can't log on to AJ atm. :(
    Sorry I haven't told you sooner <3
    Be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girlyyyy!
      Aw, thanks. <3
      Oh nooo! Why? :O
      It's okay.
      Okay! I'm excited to see you again. <3

      Delete
    2. My computer hasn't been working.
      I'm so sorry!
      Cya soon, let the others know <3

      Delete
    3. Aw. D:
      No problem, it's fine!
      Okay, I will! Cya soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Om! I totally forgot about Super Sort! I used to play that so much after school in first? grade.. Ah, the memories... The music too...
    I love the art style of Double Up, the art style of the old Animal Jam.
    Eagle: *nosedives into cactus* Me: *slaps thigh*
    I looked at the Trivia part of Phantom's Treausre on the AJ Wiki, and it says: "Originally, the Gems rewarded were reduced when the player clicked an incorrect area, but this is no longer the case." I think that's why 6 year old me didn't like it. The music sounds like the Bahari Bay music but different beats. :oo I never knew Bahari Bay and Crystal Reef had the same music!
    *Binx
    P.S. I haven't been on or commenting all week because of school. Dang is my last year of middle school STRESS.FUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDDD, Ikr.
      Whaaat, that's crazy! LOL
      Om, I know! I'm just starting my first year of middle school, and I feel like... honestly I don't know what. I feel like It's so much more complexed... Idk, Idk. LOL Hey, can we schedule a time to meet on AJ? I'd love to see you again. I love talking to you. :)

      Delete
    2. Good luck! I'm guessing public is a lot tougher than homeschool, but ya never knowww. Yea, if anything it's a lot different. I can definitely get on on the weekend. And same here. <3
      *Binx

      Delete
    3. Aw thanks. Yeah, for sure! I can't imagine what you are going through, cause you do public, right? Yeah, for sure. Okay! Sounds good! See ya! (3

      Delete
  3. Honestly, I feel like its the more older games that don't get played. But congrats on finally making it to the epic dens list!!! Im surprised you never made it before, because your dens are always amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91