Wednesday, August 7, 2019

God Sees Your Heart

HELLO GUYS!

Today's post is going to be a Christian post for once! I feel like I have really strayed away from doing the Christian posts, for whatever reason. I guess, I felt I've been talking about the same things over and over again, maybe just in different ways. However, I think this post is going to be different.

The title really says it all, but I'll go more in depth to what I mean by that statement. You see, God knows your heart behind everything that you do. Nothing is hidden from Him. Sometimes, I think we can forget about that, (or at least I do). We can't hide the fear that we feel about our future. We can't hide that sin that's eating us alive, but no one knows about it. We can't hide the fact that we're not okay, when we act like we are. Yes, you may hide it from the people around you, but it's all before God. Just as 1 Samuel 16:7, states.

But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

I personally love the fact that God sees my heart, because I know that I can't follow my own heart for it can be deceitful and wicked, as Jeremiah 17:9-10 says,

9) The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10) I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

and Proverbs 18:2

A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.  

I also love the fact that He knows it, because sometimes I don't know my own heart. Sometimes, I can't explain why I feel the way I do, or why I do what I do. However, I know, by the Holy Spirit that He'll guide me in the Truth. He searches, knows, and tries my heart, as Psalms 139:23-24 says. 

23) Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24) And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Which makes me want to seek Him more. I know that I am protected in His care, when trouble arises. Yes, I may be sad, or even cry, but I still know He is there to comfort me and protect me. I know He'll never leave me, especially when the clouds roll over my head, and the thunder crashes all around me. 

29) But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

30) When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

31) (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

It's great to know, that when my heart is broken, He still sees me. He understands when my heart breaks, for whatever the reason may be. It's a huge blessing to know that He'll heal up that place in my heart.

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. - Psalms 147:3 

The things that we do for God do not go unseen, it can even be in the littlest things, such as the giving of your time. God is pleased with those who give cheerfully, whether that be monetary things, or of your time like I said. You should be able to rejoice that God knows what you're doing! You should be happy that He's writing it all down, for He will reward and bless you in ways that you didn't see coming. 

Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the LORD thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto. - Deuteronomy 15:10 

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. - 2 Corinthians 9:7


When we choose to obey His voice and His word, we have the opportunity of having a "perfect" heart before Him. Now, this doesn't mean that we are going to be perfect people, but it does mean that God will be pleased with us, as he was with David, even though he messed up in life. 

Let your heart therefore be perfect with the LORD our God, to walk in his statutes, and to keep his commandments, as at this day. - 1 Kings 8:61

For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father. - 1 Kings 11:4

__________________________________________________________________

Looks like that's all for today. I would like to ask you all for prayer, I am not going to say what is going on right now, but I just ask for prayer. God knows what is going on and who I am. Thank you all!

Today's Encouraging Quote: 

If we desire our faith to be strengthened, we should not shrink from opportunities where our faith may be tried, and therefore, through trial, be strengthened. - George Muller


Today's Bible Verse:

For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.- Psalms 33:21 (KJV)

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

 

2 comments:

  1. <3 Hope whatever is going on in your life that you ask the prayer for gets better:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91