Friday, August 30, 2019

Wild Weekend Items! 8/30/19!





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Welcome back to another blog post. I hope you enjoyed that intro, hehe. 😆 So today, I am going to be doing Wild Weekend Items. This week, I couldn't help but post about this update. I think it is SOOO cool! Also, make sure to tell Gracie Happy Birthday, her birthday was a couple days ago! Now, let's get into this blog post, shall we?
------
I think this was such a cool idea!!! I also love how they put Playwild's animal on there. Cuteee!
So, as normal, make sure to get this before it ends!!! I think these could become rare someday, I might be wrong, but I think a lot of people that make videos themselves might like it. So, let's head to the diamond shop to check the items out!! Yay!
Okay, finally there in the diamond shop.

I just love these items! So the first one is called a Vlogger Desk, very noice, very noice. The second one is called a Gamer Desk. The third one is called a Gamer Computer. The forth one is called a Gamer Chair. The fifth one is called a Softbox light. The sixth one is called a Camera Tripod.
(SCREAMS) A CAMERA IS OFFICIALLY IN ANIMAL JAM
Anyway, so that's it for this wild weekend-
JUST KIDDING.
There's another page!
So the first one is called a Table Microphone, pretty cool, pretty cool. And then the second one is called a Vlogger Backdrop! Most of these items come in different colors, so make sure to get them when you can!!!
However, one sad thing about this update is that only 2 things were for nonmembers. I'm sorry nonmembers! But at least you guys got 2 things. :)
I also think it is amazing that everything in this wild weekend was only one diamond a piece!
At least it's not that expensive, XDDD.
Well, I guess that is it for today guys!
I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post!
Bye!
Here's today's bible verse:
1 Corinthians 13:13 (KJV) 
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Gracie!!! (thanks for letting us know house!)
    I actually like this wild weekend. I wish nm's got more interesting items though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I did too! Yeah, for sure... I feel like Animal Jam leaves all the interesting items to the members, while the nonmembers get all the random stuff that the members don't want. It's sad, but I think you guys have a lot of good items too!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91