Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The One Line Drawing Challenge *Collaboration w/ Housemom418*






__________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Today I am actually kind of scared about this post, but at the same time I am really excited. I guess we'll see how this goes! Today, I am going to drawing three simple drawings, however there is a catch...

I CANNOT PICK UP MY PEN!

:GASP:

Yep, that's right it's a one line challenge. There is another catch! This is a collaboration! Yes, that's right. I am going to be doing this challenge with my sister as well! Her post will come out Friday.

I think we shall begin, but first I need to hook up my drawing tablet.

:Puts USB into computer:

Okay, we should be set!

And as I get started I realize something... I CAN'T CHANGE COLORS! Grrrrr...I am going to be having a dead tree!

1) Tree


So, I was going to add more branches, but um...I um, well, released my button. This is harder that I thought it was going to be. So um yeah, that's my treeeeeee. NEXT...


2) Horse






Umm, this is kind of embarrassing, or A LOT! I mean seriously what is this!? I can't control my pen! This um, horse has no tail! My sister even looked at it and said, "Um that looks like a nice sheep."
Yeah, I don't like it WHATSOEVER! It's um, well horrible. A two-year-old go do better than this! I really wish I could have added a tail! XD Okay, enough jabbering!


3) House

This one should be easy...so I am hoping! Let's see what we get...


Okay, not um too bad. I guess. This one I actually got to finish. I say that because on my drawing tablet, only on Animal Jam do I have to press and hold the top button on my pen. So, in the last two drawing I had let go of the button during the process of the drawing. However, it was very painful towards the end. XDD My thumb started to cramp. Oh well, I think it was absolutely worth it.

__________________________________________________________________


That's all for today. :) I hope you all enjoyed this! You should totally try it! Let me know what your favorite was, my personal favorite is the house. I am really sorry that it was so short. Next week, I'll have a longer post. Okay...bye guys!!!!!


Today's Encouraging Quote:

If God forgives us, we must forgive ourselves. - C.S Lewis 


Today's Bible Verse:

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) - Romans 5:17 (KJV) 


Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

6 comments:

  1. That's a cool post idea! I love your art lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite drawing was definitely the tree!
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol my sad looking tree. Thank you, Binx. :-)

      Delete
  3. Nice job! Though I’m a bit confused, if you can’t use your pen, then how was your tablet used?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait, nvm just ignore that question I asked earlier XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91