Wednesday, July 31, 2019

My Thoughts on the Wild Weekend Items 2019



I realize this is a love bug now, looking back at it. Please forgive me. LOL




_________________________________________________________________

Hello, everybody! I am back from camp and have been for a few days, now! All I got to say is... It was AMAZING, but very tiring, but AMAZING!

I know the Wild Weekends are not done yet, but this year Animal Jam has released some pretty crazy things. I mean, I guess it is called "WILD weekends" for a reason, but still. I wanted to show everything that has come out so far, and my thoughts on the them, so without further ado, let's get right into it!

So, on June 27, 2019 the Wild Weekend items came back, these are items that are only available for 4 days, (Thursday-Sunday) every week during the summer. This event has been coming back every year, since 2017, when it first started.



June 27-30, 2019 - The Forgotten Accessories Collection, these were a set of unreleased clothing items, and were sold in the diamond shop. 



Personally, I give these a 4 out of 10. I like the wheels, but the healing staffs and Capricorn necklace is kind of far fetched for me. I feel that these items are well, kind of against the Christian beliefs, as the healing staffs are kind of witch-crafty. The Capricorn necklace, which I didn't know until I read Gracie's post about it, is actually a horoscope sign, which has to do with examining the stars and such. Which, again is against Christian beliefs, so yeah. I am not thrilled about this Wild Weekend items, however I do have the whole collection, but as for me personally. I'll never be wearing the Capricorn necklace, or the healing staffs. 



July 4-7, 2019 - The Forgotten Den Items, which was a bunch of random unreleased den items, which were also sold in the diamond shop. 


I give this one a 6 out of 10. I really like the "For Sale," and "For Trade" signs. The Automobile Sofa is pretty cool, though I feel it's awfully big! And then we have the Blue Wold Mecha, which is just really big and well, VERY scary! If you click on the paw print on his shoulder, he lights up and strikes up lighting from his...arms? I really, don't know he is just creepy. The For Trade sign is the only non-member thing is this bundle and the Crab Throne and Automobile Sofa were the only things available in different colors. 



July 11-14, 2019 - Shops 'Til You Drop, was a collection of 4 shops, based on dens that are in Animal Jam. These were also sold in the Diamond Shop, and all 4 were member only.

I give this one a 8 out 10, I like them all, but the Haunted House one. (Top left) My favorite one is by far the Bounce House Shop. I wish they all came in different colors, as the Beach House Shop is the only one that came in different colors. However, if they all did come in different colors; I would be VERY broke...ahem... I already am! 



July 18-21, 2019 - Crazy Hair Days, was a collection of different styles hair, which have already been released, but this time they released them in different colors. These were released in Jam Mart Clothing. 2 out of the 12 were for non-members, (Dyed Spiked Hair and Dyed Hat and Curly Wig). All were sold for gems, between 300 and 1,000. Each of the styles came in 4 new colors.





I really liked this collection, therefore I'm giving it a 9.5 out of 10! The only reason why I am knocking .5 of a point off is because it's a lot at one time! I think for everything I spent like over 21,000 gems, which I didn't have many to begin with. It was crazy, my sister was nice enough to buy me what I didn't have though. Thanks my sista!! 



July 25-28, 2019 - Jamaaildays in July, collection. This was a bunch of both clothing items (gems) and den items (diamonds) that are from the Jamaailday collection. They released all of the colors of each items (including the Jamaailday socks, but these were taken out soon after being put in). I honestly couldn't tell you how long they were in there for, because I was at camp. I couldn't get on until Saturday of the sale. However, I saw that Gracie talked about it in her post. 








THIS WAS EXPENSIVE! I bought every color of the den items. I started off with like 86 diamonds, I ended up with like 6 or 7. :-( I was really sad, but overall I really enjoy the Jamaailday items, so in my opinion it was worth everything I spent on them. The clothing items make really good looks. I really wish I was able to get the socks, but I guess whatever. It is what it is. The Black and Red Jamaaiday Head Bow literally looks like a Minnie Mouse bow! I thought is was so cute! Overall, I give this one a 10 out of 10. I LOVE Animal Jam's Jamaailday items, and probably always will. 

________________________________________________________________________

It looks like that's all for today's post! Let me know what your favorite Wild Weekend Collection was so far in 2019. Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you all next weeeeeeeek! 

I also wanted to give a special thanks to Animal Jam Wiki for posting all the dates and Items, because I wouldn't have been able to remember when and what came out when. So, thank you! 


Today's Encouraging Quote:

Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner. - Unknown


Man, how much truth is in this quote. You may think the unforgiveness you're holding toward someone is affecting them, but in reality it's affecting you. You've locked yourself in a prison without even knowing it!

Today's Bible Verse: 

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. - Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.
 

9 comments:

  1. I wasn't that sure about the horoscope signs and Christian beliefs, so thanks for clearing it up for me. I don't remember seeing Gracie post about it, so if someone could reply with the link to that, that'd be much appreciated. :)
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is Gracie's post, she talked about them were they first came out.

      http://theanimaljamfriendshipcommunity.blogspot.com/2019/06/unreleased-item-update-62719.html

      Delete
  2. Interesting that the necklace is called Capricorn Necklace THERE but the normal version is called Cosmic Necklace...??? I don't get WHY one version is called that... Capricorn's symbol is something different. I'm guessing AJ just wanted to title it something cool and space sounding.

    Also, I agree with Difficult, I don't think the healing staffs are witchcraft related at all but that's just my opinion!

    -Lostfairy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally respect your opinion, Lost! Yeah, I am not really sure what AJ was going for there, XD

      Delete
  3. I completely agree with you on the capricorn necklace, but not exactly sure about the staff, I can kinda see it, but it was ment for the alphas to defeat the phantoms, so I dunno. Great post sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats actually a good review for the month of July. Maybe do another for the month of August?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a GREAT idea! Ill have to save up my diamonds...I guess this means I need to advertise my shop. LOL

      Delete
  5. Thanks Difficult! Yeah. I see what you're saying as it's for "lore" I don't know, I think for me personally it's um, on the edge I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91