Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Oh the WonderFULL World of Glitches








__________________________________________________________________


Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! Currently, while you read this (assuming you're reading on Wednesday) I'm at camp! It's currently Saturday, as I write this! So that's fun!

In today's post, I am going to be going over some weird glitches. I've been collecting pictures of glitches for roughly a month now. So, that's what you are going to be seeing today! I have 5 to show you, shall we get into it?

"You SHALL!"


1: Orange Galoshes


In this glitch I had rare high top sneakers on, which is why the galoshes are orange, but it showed up as I was wearing "green galoshes." Seeing this, really makes me want orange galoshes to exist. Are you hearing me AJ? I would totally were them!


2: Skirt on, or is it off?





Here, I was trying to dress up like Gracie. Well my outfit that I had on before hand had this skirt. I cleared my animal, using the "remove items" button. Well, apparently it glitched some how, and I got this! Whenever I would do an action; I would get this skirt on/off glitch. It was visible to the other people too! Kind of creepy. XDDD


3: Dead Flower Crown?!



THIS IS GROSS! I HAVE DEAD FLOWERS ON MY HEAD! Okay, okay. So this is the freedom flower crown. It showed up perfectly normal on my animal...until I changed the color of my animal. I played around with it, I figured out every 3rd color I picked this glitch worked. I'm not sure if it still works...:Goes and looks: It doesn't. 😭 OH SO SAD!!! The good news was...I was the only person who could see this! When I got out of it, it showed up perfectly normal. It's just interesting. Maybe it's a sign that our freedom is dying?


4: Double Tail


I can't remember what I was doing here, but apparently I was adding something to my trade list. Here, it says I have both the blue and the green tail on. I obviously didn't, and it didn't show both tails, unlike the skirt glitch. But I thought it was interesting and needed to show y'all.


5: Wrong Item Woman



So, this one happen as I was writing this post, so it's active. I got in here and immediately switched to head items. This happened, I said I wanted the fairy princess hat on, and it put this leaf necklace on. I've had this happen to me many times before, but when I tried to duplicate on purpose...I couldn't do it. LOL


__________________________________________________________________


Well that's all have for this week. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments what your favorite glitch was, or if you have a glitch happen to you. Let me know! I would love to hear about the glitches you've experienced.


Today's Encouraging Quote: 

Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them. - Elisabeth Elliot


Today's Bible Verse:

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.  - Philippians 3:14 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

9 comments:

  1. That last glitch has happened to me a lot, and I believe one time it put member items on my animal, and I'm nonmember!
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, girl! Sameeee, sameeee!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, this glitch has been out forever! I remember it happening to me back in December-January when I got my membership for the first time ever!

      Delete
  2. It's weird how there is so many glitches on the game that casually become noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool glitches! I don't think any of these have ever happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, really? That's weird. Have you ever seen any glitches? I get them quite often...maybe it's a sign that I play too much. LOL

      Delete
  4. Loved these glitches, sista!
    My favorite glitch had to be the freedom crown one...
    It was funny but sad, the funny thing was the same thing that is sad...
    Is our freedom dying?
    LOL
    Great post girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sista! Yeah, I also thought that was pretty sad.

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91