Sunday, July 21, 2019

Crazy Hair, And Apollo 11 Code!

HELLOOOOOO PEOPLES. I'm here. Actually posting. I honestly really contemplated posting, since I'm really tired. But I was bored and didn't have anything else to do... So here I am.

Just so you all know, I'm going camping Friday, July 26, through Sunday, July 28th. I'll be back home in the afternoon on Sunday, but we're going shopping Thursday morning for the food for camp... So there's kind of a 50/50 chance that I'll post this week. I miiiiiight. I miiiiight noooooot? We shall see. XD

Let's get into today's post, which is going to be slightly shorter than normal.

---

Today is the last day of the weekly Wild Weekend set! This week's set was the "crazy hair" set, and to be honest, I only bought one item from it. I dunno, it wasn't my favorite item set. But let's take a look at the items in it!


There's a couple of different color variations of each hairdo. My favorite hairdo would have to be the mad scientist hair. That one is just. Just great. XDD What's your favorite hairdo in the set?

On a slightly different note, yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the moon landing! It's so cool that putting men on the moon became possible, and to celebrate this special holiday, Animal Jam has a code you can put in to get special moon items! If you put in the code "apollo11", you'll get the items below:


Rare Moon Hat


Rover Tracks


Lunar Footprints


Moon Rock Lamp

This is the last day the code is valid, so make sure you redeem it tonight! And go on your backups to redeem it and your moms account and your dads account.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 25:5

Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. For the next story contest, can we have the option for it not to be about AJ? (or you can host another story contest that doesn't focus on AJ?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wild weekend wasn't my favourite one either.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91