Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Gracie Asks Random Jammers Random Questions (Pt. 1)

HELLOOOOO JAM JAMS! Today I'm covering Gizmo634's blog post! I wasn't sure if I was going to do a blog post or not, due to laziness, and not knowing if I would have enough time... But here I am! XD

Today I got brand new headphones, that I've been wanting for like a year. They're pretty much completely soundproof when you have music on, and they're super awesome... And wireless. Right now I'm listening to music, and I can't even hear myself typing. XDD With these headphones, you can perfectly hear the quality of the music, therefore I've learned that some songs are produced pretty poorly, and some songs are totally clear like you're hearing the artist in concert. Okay that was my geeky headphone segment for you. (:

Moving on...

If you've met me on Animal Jam even for like two minutes, you know that I'm super crazy online. So, why not make a crazy blog post?! Tonight I am going to be asking completely random jammers completely random questions. SHALL WE BEGIN?!

---

I will be starting in the server Elbe, and will be asking a random jammer a random question. I shall attempt going to the jammer's den to ask the question, because there's too much lag in the lands. Let us begin.

Gracie prepares her question at the jammer's den.


Gracie waits and waits...
and gets completely distracted and leaves the computer and then the jammer comes while she is AFK
gracie says nothing to the jammer even tho she saw they were at the den because she had to type this
gracie looks at her screen...


ePiC fAiL

Moving onto the next jammer. Hopefully this time Gracie will make an actual connection.

Gracie finds a jammer!
Gracie goes to their den.


Gracie asks the question!


The jammer seems disturbed, and awkwardly walks around me.


Gracie tries to break the ice with a smiley face, and it seems to have worked.


Because the jammer answered her.


She wanted to end it on a kind note. And then she went poof. (valid proof, gracie went poof)

Gracie decides to find another jammer and ask them different questions this time.

Gracie finds another jammer, and goes to their den!


Gracie asks a very simple question, that people across the world ask daily...


"Kinda good" they answer.


Gracie thinks it's the end of the conversation, so she ended it on a positive note again.


But the jammer was being very kind themselves, so they asked Gracie how she was!


She answered with what most people across the world answer daily. "Good."


Again, being very kind.


Then Gracie departed!

---

Well... Did you enjoy the post? Now I'm gonna be thinking and typing in third person... XDD Oh, and don't worry. This is just part 1 of "Gracie asks random jammers random questions". Mwhahaha

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 143:10

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. I'm so sorry I didn't post on Sunday! My nana has been in town all weekend, so I've been really busy. She just got back home this afternoon, so this week should be less busy.

4 comments:

  1. XDDD I really enjoyed this post. I can’t wait for the rest of the series XD. The people probably thought you were just some random jammer asking common questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the pain when you got locked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I loved it XD
    partyon25

    ReplyDelete
  4. XDDD! That's totally something I would do!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91