Friday, July 19, 2019

Weird Underwater Items That You Can Buy in Stores!

Hey guys! Welcome back to another blog post! I know there's no crazy intro today, but I just couldn't really think of an insane intro that you guys would like. SO YOU JUST GET WORDS TODAY :D 
Why don't we just jump into this blog post...
SHALL WE?
-----------------------------------------------------
 Narwhal Horn
----
This item is interesting because of how it looks on the otter.
I'm not sure why Animal Jam designed the item like this on the otter,
I think they should have put it on the HEAD of the animal...
not the nose???
I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY.
I'm not sure why you'd want a ''Narwhal'' horn sticking out of your nose.
Anyway, onto the next item friends.

 Starfish Glasses
 ----
Okay, so the only reason why I picked this one was because (I might be thinking to into this) who would SERIOUSLY want to put Starfish over their eyes as glasses??? You wouldn't even be able to see... but I guess you don't literally see out of your eyes in Animal Jam... ONTO THE NEXT ONE.
Pufferfish Helmet
----
I think this one I don't really need to explain...
I just...
I don't know what Animal Jam was thinking.
Just bring Pufferfish to Animal Jam instead of a helmet...
Seriously...
 Fruit Hat
----
This one I kinda need toe explain. (Yes, I know I said toe, when I typed it out that's what I typed and decided to leave it there for a laugh)
When you put it on, It's super tall on the animal. So, It's just not very normal.
Plus, I really did not know that It is normal to put a bowl full of fruit on your head.
🍌🍇🍍
     🥣
     😁
Seaweed Mohawk
----
Okay, so, I understand a mohawk.
But what I don't understand is why it has to be made out of seaweed.
It's like,
OH! TODAY, I AM JUST GOING TO GO DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA AND GRAB SOME BABY SEAWEED, GLUE THEM TOGETHER SOMEHOW AND MAKE IT INTO A MOHAWK.
Yeah... I don't understand these items one bit.
 -------
Well guys, I guess that's it for today's blog post.
I'm so sorry it is short!
However, my intros usually make my
blog posts longer than what it is today, so that's probably one of the reasons why it is so short.
Also, next week I am leaving for youth camp, so I won't be on Animal Jam through the 22nd-27th.
I also won't be on much during the 21st because we are going to pack that day, plus we have church.
HOWEVER...
I will post on the 26th, even though I don't have internet, I'll just schedule it so you guys have a blog post during that time.
I won't be replying to comments on that day and probs Saturday too because of no electronics obvs.
Goodbye! :)
Psalms 25:9 (KJV)
The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.


  

9 comments:

  1. When I think of the fruit hat I think of that dog from Rio that wears a fruit hat.
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah those are kinda weird, the reason why the narwhal husk isn’t on top is because irl narwhals husks are like in front of their face because they use them to get prey,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! That makes sense! It is just funny that it looks like it is coming out of the nose... 😂😂😂

      Delete
    2. Yeah, us animals on AJ gotta be pinnochio XD

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91