Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Gizmo and her jokes













Hi friends, happy Tuesday!
Hope you're all having a lovely day, one of the main reasons I post is to make peoples day and so, hopefully I'm doing just that with this weeks blog post.
Anyways.. You may be able to tell what we're doing today by looking at the intro.
I'll basically tell jokes to friends, strangers and maybe my sisters too,
I'll then try and capture their reaction.
Without further ado let's get into it!

.
.
.
.

I started by going to Jamaa but I didn't get much of a reaction..Just a long awkward silence.
It was really embarrassing as pretty much everyone stopped trading and talking.
XDDDD Let's try some friends!









I found a joke about a broom it was the closest thing too a mop which we should all know by now Mom really loves mops so I decided to test this joke out on her. 
This was her reaction!
(I also realized I typed BRROM oopsies)







I then told House a joke about bicycles that was in my opinion one of the most funniest jokes I've ever read.

Idk why I just thought it was so simple yet so hilarious,
this was her reaction!





For the last two I did Snow and Sea my sisters!
Their reaction was pretty funny, the jokes as well.
It was really fun watching some of my friends and family laugh at these hilarious jokes!
Let me know which was your favorite,
I think mine was the bicycle joke for sure.









Thanks for reading (:
Go tell some of these Dad jokes to family or friends, make them laugh!
If you want to see more posts like this be sure to tell me
and until next time....
BYEEEEE <3

PEACE

LOAF

NINJA

SNEAKY


Verse:


2 comments:

  1. Haha these were quite good I must admit! You should make this a series called, Gizmo's Got Jokes!! XDD

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91