Sunday, July 7, 2019

The Post That Isn't A Post - It's All Just Random Stuff - AKA I Don't Feel Like Posting But Yet I Do Because Here I Am Posting - AKA The Longest Title Ever

HELLOO PEOPLES.

So I honestly don't know what to post. I was supposed to announce the story contest winner today, but I seriously have not read even one story yet... I kinda forgot, becuz y'know. Life. So uhhhh, yeah.
That leaves us here.
That leaves me to just...
Ramble.

I feel like this is gonna turn out to be a really strange post. Or a nice post. Or-
YOU KNOW WHAT?
I'm really tired.
So this is gonna make a post that makes 0 sense.

I seriously could barely sleep on Friday night, and then this morning I had to get up at 6 AM, so I'm prettyyyyy tired right now.
And I don't feel like t h i n k i n g.

Anywaaaaays.

So today is the last day to get your unreleased but yet it is released items. I made a backup account where I store all my unreleased but yet it is released items.



Yep...
Soooooo..................

There's a nice blog I found. It's called Animal Jam Timber. I included the link if you want to check it out. There's daily posts, and Difficult keeps us updated on the new items and clearance items...

Random plug right there.

What else should I say......

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! Mine was fun. We put 4th of July painted rocks around the park, and had steak and homemade potato salad for dinner...

My dog is currently eating right now.
Dinner is cooking.
We're gonna have spaghetti and meat sauce.
I have 9% battery power on my computer...
Correction. Make that 8%.

OH YEAH



House dressed up as a snowman and was standing in Jamaa Township. Naturally, I went to find her, and started telling everyone that I found Frosty the Snowman. Someone started playing the Frosty the Snowman song on the trumpet.
Pretty normal activity...

So.

I think that's all I have to say.

Comment below some random stuff.
What you did today, what weird things you've seen on Animal Jam...
Have fun, jam jam's.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 119:45

I will walk in freedom, for I have devoted myself to your commandments.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. Now I have 7% battery power. :)
I promise you I'll have a regular post on Thursday XDD
Oh wait
My nana comes into town on Thursday...
WE'LL SEE. IT'S POSSIBLE I COULD BREAK THIS PROMISE.
Okay byeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91