Sunday, May 22, 2016

Im Sorry, And This Weeks Jammer Spotlight!

Hey jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Im really sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I know I always say this, but this time I'm serious, I'll try to post more often!
Anyways, I saw on a blog a Jammer Spotlight (where you highlight a kind Jammer on Animal Jam)! I thought that might be cool to do on my blog! This week I am going to be highlighting my best friend, and blog author on here, CoolCat!



Congratulations CoolCat! You can also find the Weekly Jammer Spotlight on the right side of my blog! If your on your smartphone, and you cannot see the Jammer Spotlight on the side, scroll all the way down on my blog, and click View Web Version. 

Heres todays Bible verse!

Colossians 3:17 

And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

Remember, God made YOU! 


2 comments:

  1. OMG I love you for the bible verse! I'm a christen also! everyone God loves you! believe on him and you will be saved! if you believe in him you will go to the best place when you die! the best place ever heaven! where their is NO CRYING NO PAIN NOTHING BAD!! BELIVE IN JESUS AND SAY THIS PRAYER!
    "Dear Jesus I believe that you died on the cross for my sins! I want you to come into my heart and save me!"
    if you did that prayer then your a new person!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw your home schooled right? I am
    *King Tough Bunny
    (I'm sure you've seen me on the daily explorer I've seen you!" can I buddy you?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91