Monday, May 30, 2016

This Weeks Jammer Spotlight, The Broken Heartstone Story Page, And Happy Memorial Day!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Im so sorry I haven't been posting lately. Lately, I've been nauseous so it will be hard for me to go on electronics and do a blog post. Im not sure why I have been feeling bad. Anyways, this weeks Jammer Spotlight, is highlighting Karalee! I met her on the Daily Explorer in the comments! She is such a kind jammer. Congratulations Karalee!


Okay! Now for the second topic! I have been writing a story called, The Broken Heartstone! To see the story, click here! I will be posting up little parts to the story often. I may do more stories on this blog in the future! So stay tuned! 

Also, HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!! Some people don't understand what Memorial Day is. So I'm here to help! Memorial Day is the day we remember the Armed Forces who passed away for our freedom! Pretty cool huh? 

Here's today's Bible verse!

1 Timothy 6:12 

Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have declared so well before many witnesses.

Remember, God made YOU! 


P.S, Sorry this post was short! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91