Monday, September 5, 2016

More Mystery Than Is Customary

Hello, Jammers!



Boy have I got a whopper of a RIM for you!


It's called the Rare Custom Top Hat, and it can be found in the Diamond Shop! There is so much mystery surrounding this item, it makes me crazy! XD

Here's the short post made about it on the Daily Explorer.

"Today's RARE ITEM is here, but it's shrouded in mystery... This puzzling RARE ITEM has some incredible features and is now available in an undisclosed location somewhere in Jamaa!

:O :O :O :O :O

Will you be able to snag this mystifying RARE ITEM before it's too late? Good luck on your search and happy hunting!"

Well, I found it, but I'm kinda blanking on the "incredible features" mentioned. Is there some kind of action you must perform to activate them? 

It's magenta, though, and that's cool! All of Jamaa seems to have gone magenta-crazy these days. There is the word "custom" in the name, which implies customization by Jammers. However, a comment in the DE says this...


It'd be great if it turns out we can customize the Rare Custom Top Hat, but it's good as it is, too. Did you notice that the moderator forgot to sign with their initials? It's no mistake...


No more initials? But... but... awwww....  :'( :'(

I'll really miss talking to KB, and HM, and SK, and ES, and AH, and so many more! It brought a personal level to the moderator/Jammer interaction that really meant a lot to me. I'm sure the good advice the moderators give us won't change, but it just won't feel the same without knowing who you're talking to.

As much as I love mystery, I gotta say I'm not a fan of this one, guys. 

I understand why Jammer signatures were removed from the Daily Explorer, but these could not possibly be usernames, and I don't understand why it could be a problem. It would be wonderful if this rule could change soon. DE people, if you see this, we really miss our mods! Please allow initials again!

I hope to be back in Jamaa soon, and await eagerly the solution to The Riddle Of The Top Hat!

Jam On, peeps!

(DXplorergirl)


12 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOO! FIRST BLOG NAMES AND HOW INTIALS?! HOW AJHQ HOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i know why they got rid of the Intials,
    SO JAMMERS CAN'T PICK FAVORITES!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly, but initials have been around for a very long time, and "favorites" have never been a big issue as far as I have seen.

      That said, it has always bugged me a little. ALL mods are epic and unique in their own way! :D

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  3. btw I HAVE to tell this to everyone on the blog
    Ok me and my Sis were looking at all the clothes I had and suddenly my sis shouted out!
    "HEY YOU HAVE A MEGANTA FESIVE LIGHTS!"
    and I was like "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????"
    "I'VE HAD THAT LIKE SINCE LAST CHRISTMAS AND I NEVER PAID ATTIENCION TO IT'S RARE COLOR!"
    (BTW a year ago I didn't even know about the rare color I just thought it was a different shade of red)
    Anyway I'm like OMG I HAVE A MAGNETA ITEM! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH IT! First thing that came to mind was just seeing what I could get for it,
    But the people that were trading obviously didn't know the worth of a MEGENTA ITEM!
    Magenta Item for plushie
    Magenta Item for 1 rare
    And a few other lame things
    But then I'm like "Wait I want to show this to Gracie, Kara and all my Buddys!"
    So that's what I'll do I'll put it on my wolf so everyone can see!
    King Tough Bunny
    ja983

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it! :D It's great, King!

      I don't even have a vague idea of the worth, some people seem to think it's incredibly rare, while others estimate it as moderately good. It really all depends on how many Jammers bought it while the glitch was still operative.

      We're gonna talk to the cable guy today! I hope to be back full-time very soon!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  4. Nice post Kara! Btw Gracie another chapter of Lizzy's Diary? Pretty please? TY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno... they really seemed to take all the fun out of the DE, first our signatures, then the moderators'... yeah I'm a firm 'nay' on this one.

    -Pinpun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss the initials so much! Now it just feels like im talking to evil robots >:(

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAA
    This blog is getting more popular!
    Hi
    AJKraft
    hi
    Pinpun!
    I see you on the Animal Jam Whip!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Grace everyone my friend who just started AJ told me this Story
    He was looking for people to trade with and then ....
    I was just in someones den and he was doing a give away,
    after the giveaway (i didn't win but i'm ok) some non member was being mean and saying "that was un fair i knew Non member wouldn't get anything give me something!"
    and then I stuck up for the guy and then he gave HER A SPIKE!!!
    And i'm new so i'm like "can i have something please i'm new"
    And he's like "no"
    Why not?"
    BC i don't think beggars should get anything
    I wasn't begging!
    get out of my den
    that other person got something and she WASN'T new
    go
    she was being mean to you and i stuck up for you!
    GET OUT OF MY DEN
    then he locked it
    MAN THAT GUY WAS MEAN!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91