Wednesday, September 7, 2016

New Animal Jam Toy At Target, And Vacation News!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Today, me and my Mom were at Target, and I spotted a brand new AJ Toy! It seems more like a collectable then a toy. Here it is!


Inside the pack, theres three magnets, a mini-poster, an Animal Jam figure, and a game code! 


Heres the display! It was in the trading card section at Target. 


Here was the magnets I got! The penguin can pop out, and you can have it as just a penguin, or you can keep it in the blue magnet! 


Here was the figure I got! Its like the Adopt-A-Pet figures, but this toy doesn't come with a little house. 


Heres the cute mini-poster! 

Comment below on what you think of this new collectable! 

I have some big news. Tomorrow, me and my family are going on a trip! Were going to visit my grandpa. But were also going to a really beautiful town that has lots of pretty mountains! So stay tuned Saturday night, or Sunday night for some pictures of the town! 

Heres todays Bible verse! 

Psalm 46:10

Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.

Remember, God made YOU!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, man, now I'm jealous! XD I want AJ toys SO bad! And that set looks AWESOME! Your mini poster is the same background I had for my blog! XD And your toy!! <3 So cute! Lucky duck! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! CUTE! :D maybe they are at my target. But we don't go to target for certain reasons :(

    those are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and what did you get for the code?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Lol, I can't find any AJ toys at all, except the light up one from e-bay. Can't wait for them to come to all close-to-my-house stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much do these packs cost? I'm just curious lol

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91