Thursday, June 8, 2017

AJFC Birthday Bash Fashion Show Round 2!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

I know on Thursday's I normally do an update post, but today I'm just too tired to do one. Today we were out of the house for around 7 hours or so, shopping with my Nana. Since my Nana is in town, my fashion show posts will probably be late in the afternoon. My posting schedule should go back to normal by Tuesday!

Any who, let's get to the daily Fashion Show update!

Round 1 was a tie, so, being the host of the Fashion Show, I decided to do the tie-breaker, and vote myself.

Out in round 1 is...


Princess Cottonlily, so sorry!

Because I got Princess Cottonlily's wrong outfit, I will be sending her a prize anyways. Please check your JAG inbox for this 'snazzy' item!


Hope you enjoy!

Be sure to comment down below with who you think should be out!

---

Heres todays Bible verse!

2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 God has breathed life into all Scripture. It is useful for teaching us what is true. It is useful for correcting our mistakes. It is useful for making our lives whole again. It is useful for training us to do what is right. 17 By using Scripture, the servant of God can be completely prepared to do every good thing.

Remember, God made YOU!

6 comments:

  1. I vote out Fuzzy Kawaii seal, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry D: D: D: I do love your look though XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeep, I forgot to enter the fashion show. And the giveaway. Uhhhh, I was so GONNA but I forgot. D: So sorry, Gracie!!

    I vote out.... Fuzzy Kawaiiseal, sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Binx can't comment, she JAGGED me saying that she votes out Fuzzy Kawaiiseal :)

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote out fuzzy kawaiiseal, sorry.
    -Snow

    ReplyDelete
  5. i vote out pouncing snowyleopard :V

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91