Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Blogger Portraits - Purplestarclub, AJkraft, And Nafaria9!

Helloooooo, Jammers! :D

Karalee here, with even more art of some epic bloggers in the community!





Due to this funny little thing I have called absentmindedness, there are unfortunately no work-in-progress pictures of the sketching of the lineart.

I realized this AFTER I had done the work, so, I decided to color it ahead of schedule! 😊 There ya go, you're gettin' a bonus this week. 😆



So get this -- both Purple and Naffy wear the muted-purple variant of the Jamaaliday Sweater, right? And somethin' else, too, they BOTH have violet for their main color, and white for their secondary color! But wait, there's more! Both Naffy's Jammaliday Scarf and Purple's Head Flower... are the exact same color.

CONSPIRACY!! :OOOO

(No, seriously, the similarities are really cool.)



I took some... interesting liberties... with Kraft's outfit. You can see the Coyote that I chose to draw her from in the bottom left-hand corner -- I know she's a fellow steampunk fan, so I chose the avatar that seemed the best candidate for steampunk-ing.

As you can see, the placement on the body of some items is mixed up -- namely, the Winged Collar was turned into a breastplate/winged armor of sorts, and the Elf Armor Bracelets seem to have been turned into a skirt. The Rocker Tail Rings have been moved to the legs (or what you can see of them, folded behind the body), for lack of a tail to put them on.



As you can see here, both Purple's and Naffy's animal colors have been moved to their skirts, and all their items are in their proper places. 😉

(BONUS PIC)

When drawing the initial draft of these things (by that I mean without references -- bad idea), I kinda "spazzed out" and thought Naffy and Purple were wearing entirely different leg items than they were in reality (those being Elf Armor Bracelets and a Light Up Flower Ring).

Of course, when I found out my error, I had to erase them, but I liked the concept, so I took a picture before doing so. Here it is! (The Elf Armor Shoes seem to resemble penny loafers.)



And here is the final, all-colored version of the Blogger Portrait containing AJkraft, Purplestarclub, and Nafaria9! Click the links in their names to visit their epic blogs! 😀



That's if for now.... *notices the time is past midnight and no longer Tuesday* Rats.

(Can you believe my excuse for a late post is that my mom was using it to play computer games? 😆😆 In all fairness, she was playing them with my siblings.)

I'll seeya next week!

Quick reminder: if you'd like to be in a Blogger Portrait, and haven't commented your skintone, hair length, and hairstyle yet, please do so below! 😀

Goodbye!



(DXplorergirl)

8 comments:

  1. I love this Blogger portrait so much! Thank you for including me. :) I love the art style in which you drew everyone.
    And wow, I never noticed that my look was similar to Naffy's! That's a really cool coincidence. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZINGGGGG I was up at like, 4 this morning and saw this post but I was like; It's way too early to comment... if I try to write anything now it'll be weird tired nonsense... so I'm commenting now that it's a reasonable time of day XD

    I love your art so much, Kara! Keep up the great work ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Kara! You are such a great artist!! <3 All of the other Blogger portraits you've done are amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That right there is some EPIC ART!

    Teach me your wayssss, Kara! XD!

    -Swirlshine on her phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDD Thank you so much, all of you guys!

      Errrr, all I got for ya' is to use bases (when useful/good/don't forget to give proper credit if it's available), annnnnd... enjoy what you're doing! That way you'll never stop. ;) Persistence leads to breakthroughs.

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  5. AHH OH MY GOSH THAT IS AMAZING

    Sorry for seeing this so late, I had an awful school camping trip D:

    I really like how you interpreted one of my animal jam outfits into actual clothes!

    Literally, I would actually wear that outfit in real life. I'm actually thinking of buying some steampunk goggles XD

    Thank you for including me in one of your amazing blogger portraits!

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. Campiiiiiiiing....

      XD Yeah, steampunk is ALWAYS fun!

      :O YES BUY THE GOGGLES

      AND TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THEM SO I CAN GET THEM TOO

      PLEASE

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91