Wednesday, August 2, 2017

7 Question Tag Nm Flamingos?

HELLO JAMMERS TODAY I DO GRACIE'S TAG
You guys: Whats with the short intro?
Me: I DONT WANT TO GET TO CRAZY
You guys: SARAH IS SICK! CALL THE DOCTOR
Me: DARN IT GUYS YOU RUINED IT
You guys O.O

HERE WE GO.

QUESTIONZ THAT GRACIE TAGGED ME ON SUNDAY







#1: What's your favorite Bible verse?
Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good,
    a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him,
I just love that verse :D

#2: What Christian song has spoken to you?

My Everything, by Owl City :D 
Especially this line
When I'm plagued with pain
And filled with fear
I run to you, and you alone
When my days are few
And death is near
I run to you, and you alone
'Cause you're my light in the dark
And I sing with all of my heart 

Its just an awesome song, it lets me know that God is always there for me when I need him :) I recommend listening to it :D There are also a few more but if I named all of those, we would be here a while XD

#3: What's your favorite book in the Bible?

Possibly Revelation its so cool to hear about the end times, and prophecies that have come true, like the 'blooming' of Israel, nobody wanted it because it was wasteland, as soon as the jews got the land, boom now we got produces from it :D im not actually sure if thats in Revalation, but its in the Bible XD

#4: Who's your favorite Christian artist/band?
Owl City is my #1 I really love Audio Adrenaline, and Josh Wilson's music :D

#5: What Bible verse has spoken to you?
Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good,
    a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him,

My favorite verse, when I'm afraid, I always say this verse!

#6: What's your favorite classic Bible story? (Such as Noah's Ark, David and Goliath, etc.)
Hm, idk, maybe Balam and his donkey, its really cool how God made a Donkey talk, and people use that story to disproof the Bible, but a lot of people say this, exact words. "There was something, and then there was nothing" IM NOT TRYING TO INSUALT PPL


#7: Hymns, or modern-day Christian music?

Kinda both, I really like Owl City's version of Come Thou Fount, How Deep the Fathers Love, In Christ Alone, and If I Stand! :D (And Untitled Hymn, not sure of the real name though XD)


And now I will do Coolcats tag!
#1 What is your favorite day to go to church? 
The only day my Church actually has Church is on Sunday, there is a Tuesday night Bible study, but we don't go that often due to Boo and a few other things, sometimes my older siblings go though :)
#2 What's your favorite Christian holiday? 
Christmas!

#3 What's your favorite Christian movie? 
Hmm, idk.. uh *thinks* Fireproof? Idk XD

#4 Have you ever been to a Christian concert? 
Sadly, no

#5 Have you ever been to a Christian theme park?
No, wish I could though,
#6 What is your favorite Christian book? The Bible! XD I don't think you meant that, so I would have to say my favorite series which are Dragons In Our Midst, Oracles of Fire, and Children of the Bard XD 

#7 Who's your favorite famous Christian pastor seen on T.V? 
I actually haven't seen a pastor on tv, inless Ken Ham counts.. XDD

Thanks for tagging me guys :D

Okay, now here are my questions, and I guess I'm suppose to tag ppl XD

1. What is your all time favorite Christian song?
2. Have you ever witnessed to somebody? If so, how did it go?
3. What is your favorite type of Christian music? (Country, Jazz etc I'm just naming types of music ik)
4. Have there been any miracles God has done for you? (Even if they are small, they count :))
5. How many Christian masterpieces have you seen on Animal Jam?
6. Are your Parents Christians? 
7. What is your favorite part of the Bible?


My Answers: 

1. What is your all time favorite Christian song? I... have no idea.. maybe My Everything? IDK! XD I really have no favorite song lol

2. Have you ever witnessed to somebody? If so, how did it go? Yep, a few times on Animal Jam, 1-4 times IRL, and I once went on a Minecraft server and witnessed to a lot of people, I had a very tough crowd there. XD

3. What is your favorite type of Christian music? (Country, Jazz etc I'm just naming types of music ik)   Idk. XDD
4. Have there been any miracles God has done for you? (Even if they are small, they count :)) Yes, lots actually, I believe life is a miracle, my little siblings are miracles! It's a miracle I surivive with some of them too! XD jk jk

5. How many Christian masterpieces have you seen on Animal Jam? 8-14? Its amazing how many I have seen :D

6. Are your Parents Christians?  Yep, I was born and raised in a Christian family

7. What is your favorite part of the Bible? I have no idea XD I love all of it, even though some of the genealogies sometimes get a bit boring XD 


And now I tag..

Mom Popstar (Yes I got permission from Gracie XDDD)
Dad Popstar (XD)
Floracutegirl aka *puts her real username here because I dont remember it SORRY FLORA* 
Talloose 
Swirlshine 
Coolcat
Violet 
Arcticstar


I hope everybody I tagged is a Christian o.o XD Also everybody is welcome to do this tag :D

And now, the next topic of this post
Non Member Flamingos 

You may be thinking "Hahaha Sarah thats a good one!" 
Well I got proof XD 

Photo found on the Animal Jam Whip
The leaked Flamingo picture, yep. Whats so significant about this besides the fact that its unreleased? 
The nametag
The uncolored nametag.

Like this one ^^ 
Compared to the member colored one 
Yep.
Flamingos will be non member.
Uh
hopefully.
We will find out tomorrow! Who else is excited for this update?
When I was little, I always loved flamingos, I drew them all of the time, and uh I drew them like this:
yeah. uhhhh you didn't see that (Also I just drew that rn for an example, I wasn't trying my hardest, this is exactly the style I drew in a while ago lol)   
Edit:  And here is the  Sneakpeak! So it seems flamingos will be able to fly, nothing about being nm yet, the nametag is member because it is on AJHQ's account, they look pretty cool/cute! 


Anyways, thats all for now! Cya next time innnnnnnn
THE ANIMAL JAM FRIENDSHIP COMMUNITY
WHY IN THE WORLD DID I DO THAT.
Uh byee XD
WAIT WAIT WAIT I FORGOT THE WEEKLY VERSEEEEEEEE Luke 18:42-43
42 Jesus said to him, “Receive your sight; your faith has healed you.” 43Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they also praised God. 
Well, that's all for now Jammers! And remember! Stay safe, Jam On, Play Wild, and remember God made you! Byeee!  


11 comments:

  1. Yay I'm tagged I'M SO EXCITED AHHHHH :D

    Also flamingos, yay :3 Me loafs flamingos :P


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOOOHHHHH YESSSSS MY EVERYTHING IS AN AMAZING SONG AND I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING ITTTTTTTT!!! XD!

      - Swirlshine on her phone

      Delete
  2. The flamingos shouldn't be a flying animal. They don't usually fly do they? Aaaaaahhhhh the long neck anc them flying me no like together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and also, yes flamingos do fly

      Delete
    2. Actually, flamingos can fly quite well in real life! :) They might look a little funny in-game, though. XD I'm about to go check them out for the first time!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  3. HOW DO YOU ALL LIKE MY NEW PROFILE PICTURE!? :D
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91