Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday! (I have no post ideas!!)

Hey Jammers, Arctic here. It's been pretty hectic this week as I've been busy with driving!

But now that that's over, I have a bit more time on my hands (thank goodness!). So, let's get into the post, shall we?

For today's post I thought I'd do... I'd do... Ehmm... Honestly, I really don't know! I had a major brain fart when I was writing this and had absolutely zero ideas on what I should write about! So I finally decided to write a post... About writing posts?

Hold on, I'll explain.

I've been an AJ blogger for a few years now, and I've met a lot of fantastic people along the way. Through meeting these people I worked to improve upon my own skills, which is how I got to the position where I'm writing for three great blogs today!

Anyway, here are some tips and tricks for making better posts!

1. Work on grammar

Its easier too read someones writing when there grammar is correct and its really improves they're writeing alot by doing that.
Yikes, okay that was terrible grammar and flow. You get my point, though, right? While it might be annoying to work on at first, over time it will come easier. Grammar and proper mechanics of writing not only improves the legibility of your writing, but makes people want to read it more as well!

2. Be motivated!

An enthusiastic writer is the best writer. It's really great to read a post by someone who you can very obviously tell is passionate about writing. While there are definitely slow days (like today for me!), a little positivity goes a long way.

3. Don't be discouraged!

Some people might be quick to point out errors in your writing - that happens! While it definitely isn't fun to have your errors mentioned so directly, they really can help you improve. Other times, people can be just plain rude about your work. In such cases, working hard and rambling on is your best option! Just keep chuggin' along and you'll go far!

That's my little segment of wisdom for today! I sure hope it helped!

And now it's time for today's verse:

Hebrews 13:5-6 says

For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say: "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"

That's all for this week my friends!

New signature!

2 comments:

  1. Great tips Arctic! You know, Not knowing what to post seemed to work out for you. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tips Arctic! :D
    POST ABOUT PETS
    WHENEVER SOMEBODY SAYS THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO POST ABOUT
    I ALWAYS SAY PETS
    Y DO I SAY PETS

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91