Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Chapter 1 Of The Project - By Graciepopstar91!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here, finally with chapter 1 of the project! Without anymore hesitation, here it is!

---

Chapter 1
By Graciepopstar91

Gracie stared at her iPhone, waiting for text messages to come in from her blogger friends, on the group message they shared. All of them had found this strange portal looking thing, in their closets, but none of them knew exactly what it was.
"Should we try to go into it?" Gracie's best friend Coolcat wrote to them.
"I think we should!" Swirlshine wrote enthusiastically.
After a while, they all ended up agreeing on at least trying to go through this strange portal. Gracie's heart beat increased, as she stood right in front of the portal.
"I don't know what the outcome of this might be, but I know God's in control." Gracie told herself, taking a deep breath.
Her phone buzzed, breaking her out of my daydream. She quickly picked it up from where She set it on her bed, and saw it was from one of the new bloggers, Daylitedreamer.
"Ready?" She asked them.
"Ready as I'll ever be." Gracie wrote back, taking a deep sigh after it sent.
Walking back to the portal, she held her phone tightly, and she stepped into the portal.
It was completely pitch black, and it felt like she was falling rapidly.
"Whoa!" Gracie yelled.
The black vortex opened up, revealing what looked like a living room.
"Ow." Gracie yelped, as she fell face first onto the carpeted living room. She stood up, and looked above her, and realized there wasn't a vortex or anything above.
As she refocused her gaze on the living room, she saw ten other girls standing there.
One of the girls outfits looked so familiar to Gracie for some reason. She had a gray beret, red shirt, gray designer skirt, and a red pearl bracelet on.
"Lostfairy?" Gracie said with a gasp.
The girl nodded, and smiled.
Gracie's heart pounded, as she realized these must be her blogger friends. She had never met them before in real life, she had only talked to them over the phone, and through messaging.
After Gracie found out who was who, she asked,
"Do any of you guys know what this place is?"
"Not a clue." Snow said with a shrug.
At that moment, a girl who looked to be about as old as some of the bloggers came out of a kitchen. She wore a straight gray dress, that came down to her ankles, and her blonde hair was tied back with a black ponytail.
She jumped as she saw the girls standing in the living room.
"What are you doing here?" She asked, staring at the bloggers.
"Uh.." Gracie stammered nervously, not sure how to explain what just happened to them.
"We went through this portal in-" Arctic started, but immediately got cut off by the girl.
"I see." She said abruptly, and started walking over to a coffee table.
The girls watched her, confused at what she was doing.
"Happens to everyone who comes here." She said, doing something with the coffee table that the girls couldn't see.
"This is how I get rid of them." She said with a strange smile.
She quickly hit a button, that was now visible on the coffee table. The floor the girls were standing on opened up, sending them down a portal. The girls were going in all different directions, except for Gracie and Coolcat, who were side by side.
"What's going to happen?" Mega asked them nervously, as they rapidly fell down the pitch black vortex.
"I don't know." Flora replied.
Gracie quickly closed her eyes, silently prayed.
"Whatever happens, God's in control." Gracie said with a smile as she opened her eyes again.
In the darkness, Gracie saw the outline of one of the girls nod and smile.
The girls were nearing the end of the portal, and they saw nine different portal openings down below.
"We might get separated." Gracie warned the girls.
"I hope not." Swirl said.
Immediately, Gracie and Coolcat went down one portal, and the rest of girls went through separate ones.
"Stay safe, guys!" Violet yelled to them.
With that, the girls were separated.

---

I'm super sorry it's only 680 words..
And I'm also super sorry for procrastinating with making this chapter! I promise I'll be better with the last chapter.

Since I procrastinated so much, I'm pushing back Swirlshine, and Violet's deadlines to,

Illustration:
Swirlshine: September 20th 2017
Graphic editing:
Violet86271: September 20th 2017

Have fun guys!

Also, Crazcatlover suggested that we write our chapters as 3rd person, instead of 1st person, which I think might be a good idea.

3rd person is like, "Gracie opened the cupboard." Rather then 1st person, "I opened the cupboard.".

So, if you could, please write your chapter as 3rd person, rather than 1st person, to prevent any confusion. ^.^

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 139:14

Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous-how well I know it.


God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.



P.S. Tomorrow I'll make a page for the project chapters/illustrations/edits! ^.^

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wut is a dab btw XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome! I wish this would really happen to my boring life. XD
    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! I can't wait to make the graphic for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY IT'S UP! I was hoping I'd see it in time!

    Oh, my deadline's pushed back! Sweet- that gives me a bit more time to figure out how to draw the scene I want!

    I'm super excited- this is an epic starting chapter!

    -Swirlshine on her phone

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAS! I haven't checked this blog in a while :P I can't wait for the next chapters!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91