Saturday, September 9, 2017

Christian Music Tag, WIP Art

Heyo everyone, I am really sorry for not posting the last week ,weekends have just been really busy for me. D: 
But today I am finally here with a real post! 
You Guys: Woah, did she just say a real post? 
Me: Yes! :D 
You Guys: I'll believe it when I see it. 
Me: Fine

Two days ago Gracie tagged me, so today I will be be doing the Christian Music Tag, It should be fun so let us start! XD 

1. What/who's your favorite Christian band/artist?

I really like For King And Country, but there are tons of others I like too, so I can't really pick one XD 

2. What's your favorite Christian song?

I can't pick just one! O,O

3. Have you ever been to a Christian concert?

Nope

4. If you could see any Christian band/artist in concert, who would it be?

Ima just say For King and Country XD


That was fun Gracie! :D 

Now, Today I will also be showing you a few pieces of art I have started. 

This is a little thing I started for Gracie, It's from I Love Lucy, 

Image result for i love lucy stick figure
Hehe, I still gotta ways to go. XD 

Yeeeah, Still haven't done anymore on this. 

Husky face! :D
How do you think the eyes look? :D

And then I have another masterpiece I have planned, I must make all the Blob Baby's! :o I must I must.
And then I might make a Apple, Berry, and a Kiwi, (don't ask heheh)

And dat is all for today, bye people! :D
(Boo is cute) 



*Husky Ninja 

3 comments:

  1. Woah! I can't wait to see how that husky face turns out- it looks awesome so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, your masterpieces looks really cool so far! :O The husky is gonna look so neat!

    Yesssssss, I will make an Apple, Berry, and Kiwi masterpiece too because LOL! It was funny!!! XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing those on the hangouts and thinking they were awesome! They are in fact awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91