Saturday, February 24, 2018

Things that remind me of other things/people

Me: Wenn meine Hoffnung verloren ist Und meine Stärke ist weg Ich renne zu dir und du allein
You Guys: Aaand we have another google translate intro ... Make up something original Ja! 
Me: Wenn ich nicht aufstehen kann und ich kann nicht weitermachen renne ich zu dir und du alleine
You Guys: :turns on Chrome and types in Google Translate:
Me: Denn du bist mein Licht im Dunkeln Und ich singe von ganzem Herzen
You Guys: :copies and pastes sentence into google translate: 
Me: Halleluja Mein allmächtiger Gott, göttliches Halleluja Ich gehöre dir und du gehörst mir Das ist alles bekannt Ich werde sagen Halleluja Halleluja Du bist mein Alles
You Guys: Let's seeee, German. 
Me: Wacht even, je kunt niet meteen opzoeken wat ik zeg. Je moet wachten tot het einde van de post You Guys: :copies and pastes again: Wait a second that's not German it's Dutch
Me: Tá cúram orm nach féidir liom an difríocht idir cat agus madra a insint ionas go mbíonn cúram ar an teanga
You Guys: O,O 

What ever that just said. Blame it on Sarah ;) 
Moana for ya there :P Actually I had a weird dream with Maui XD
At the moment a friend of ours is over at our house doing almost literally everyone's hair even little Boo because we're getting pictures tomorrow
GIVE HIM BACK HIS RED HAIR! IT'S LIKE AS SARAH PUT IT 45% BLOND
Also I only have the head left of my 1 pound gummy bear :C 
The title explains this post I'll just be naming things that remind me of other things/people so let's start XD 
I just hope this post doesn't get confusing
Also please don't take any in offence 

Things that remind me of Bloggers:

We are Messagers: Gracie
Shirts with phrases from songs: Swirlshine and Gracie
Swirl pattern: Swirlshine
Wizard hat's: Swirlshine
Owl City: Swirlshine
The Flash: Lostfairy 
Fairy's: Lostfairy
Animal Jam designer skirts: Lostfairy's deer 
Owls: Snowlondon and Owl City 
Minecraft: Kraft
Seals: Violet
Violet's: Violet
A cat trying to be cool meme: Coolcat
Crazy/spazzy cat gifs: Crazcatlover
Parakeets: Tallose 
My little brother doing embarrassing/weird things in public: Swirlshine's stranger rule 


Things that remind me of Movies: 

Mazes: Maze Runner 
Cross word puzzles: Mazes = Maze Runner 
Turtle neck sweaters: Janson from Maze Runner
Newt's: Lostfairy and Maze Runner
A cranky person: A crank from Maze Runner 
Yellow or gold ring: Lord of The Rings
The map we have on our wall of Middle Earth: Lord of the Rings 
Kiwi's: Kili from The Hobbit 
Startrek: Starwars
Laser sort of things: Light-sabers from star wars Starwars
Some Asian's: Minho from Maze Runner
The colors red and yellow together: The Flash 


Things that remind me of Games: 

 People screaming on roller coasters: Rollar Coaster tycoon 
Kraft (the blogger): Minecraft 
Certain gun names: many survival games my brother's play. 


Things that remind me of animals:

Blobby gooy things: Blobfish and sometimes Smokey :P


Things that remind me of music/songs

The Dentist: Dental Care by Owl City
Fire Embers: Embers by Owl City
Firefly's: Firefly's by Owl City
The Mystify or Ribbon screen saver or sometimes just cool looking lasers: Lucid Dream by Owl City
Gracie: We are Messagers XDD
Sunrise's: Sunrise by The Afters 
Whenever someone say's 'Favorite song': Favorite Song by Tobymac
Diamonds: Diamonds by Hawk Nelson 

Futhi yilokho engingakucabanga ngaleso sikhathi. Ngingenza ingxenye 2 yalokhu okuthunyelwe esizoyibona.
Kodwa manje kufanele ngikushiye abangane bami ... UKUQALA OKUFANELE!
You Guys: What in the world that looks like you put smokey on the keyboard!
Me: Kodwa angizange ngibe yilona ulimi oluyinqaba engikaze ngilizwe
You Guys: K please just put your siggy down and leave before we go crazy. Please.
Me: Ok amigos! :D


*Husky Ninja

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'M... UH... UM... REMEMBERED?
    XDD, idk.

    Om, XD, I totally forgot about that! I kinda wish I'd written it differently, but eh, XD!

    AND AHH
    JANSON
    JAAAANNSOONNN.
    *Tries to keep from blurting something out*
    *Sloooowly backs away trying to keep from laughing*
    I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHIIING... NOPEEE.
    XDD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD OF COURSE YOU ARE

      XD I always remember it when people act weird in public

      DOOOON'T YOU DAREEE XDD
      *Husky Ninja

      Delete
  2. Yay, I remind you of sealsssssssXDDDD (Ssssp, I’m secretly a seal) I love how half of the movie ones are TMR related:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Violet the seal queen XD

      And yeah so many thing remind me of TMR. Way more then those things. I just took those off of the top of my head XD
      *Husky Ninja

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91