Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Jammer Chibi -- Partyon25!

ACK

UM

HELLO

HI

I'M LATE

I'M SORRY

IT WAS ALMOST 5AM WHEN I REALIZED

AND BY THEN OBVIOUSLY I HAD TO GO TO BED



...Okay, I'm going to stop talking in all caps now.

So, long story short, I stayed up ridiculously late last night, and you'd think that'd give me plenty of time to realize I needed to get a post done, right?

Wrong.

So after attempting to get a suitable amount of sleep (and succeeding by waking up at 3PM *annoyed look*), I drew this while eating breakfast, and here it is!



References....







Initial sketch, to get the clothes and hair right....



Lineart....



And finally... done! 😁





There you go, Partyon25! I hope you like it, and I hope I got everything right!

If there's one thing I'd keep the same about this drawing no matter what, it'd be the shape of the hair -- it feels like my first success giving straight hair real volume. If there's one thing I'd change about this drawing, it'd be the shine of the hair -- I don't feel like I got that quite right.



Welp, that's all I've got for this week!



 Tell me if you'd like to request a Jammer Chibi of yourself or of a buddy! Just copy-and-paste to fill out this form in the comments!

Username:
Name of the animal you'd like to be drawn in the outfit of:
Your skintone*:
Your hair color*:
Your hairstyle*:
Your eye color*:

Anything marked with a * can be left blank (as that might be information you're not comfortable with sharing) but let it be known that I will probably make up imaginary skin and hair based on your AJ avatar in lieu of other information, so please be prepared for the possibility of hot-pink skin and green fuzz on top of your head if you DO opt to leave those parts blank.



And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes to heaven, but smote on his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalts himself shall be abased; and he that humbles himself shall be exalted.
- Luke 18:13-14



 Bye guys! *waves* See you next time! 😁

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

4 comments:

  1. Om this is so pretty and cute Kara!! Its probably my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great job with partyon25!! It might be better than mine!!!
    Purplesnowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID ME AND ITS-ITS- PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OM OM THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!
    PARTYON25!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91