Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Doing Each Adventure In Normal Mode (Part 1)

"Where's Houze hiding today?"


"What are you doing, Houze?"


"Really, a dust bunny?"


 "Houze, Houze, always coming up with something!"


__________________________________________________________________



Good Afternoon, peoples, or whatever time it is where you are. XDD
Today, I am going to be doing "9" adventures, including the training grounds. That's why I put 9 in quotes. So, let's get started you all.




First up, Training Grounds...





I died... 0 times.

It took... 2 minutes to complete.

Gem total... 250. 



Next up, Return of the Phantoms...






I died... 0 times, but used 3 hearts.

It took... 7 minutes to complete.

Gem total... 800.

The third one...




I forget which one I picked to get this reward. I am sorry!


I died... 1 time.

It took... 11 minutes.

Gem total... 150.

Other rewards... Explorer Crate.


Next is... Meet Cosmo!









I died... 2 times.

It took... 16 minutes.

Gems total... 300.

Other Rewards... Beehive.


Next is...THE HIVE.




Here I leveled up, after hitting the phantom plant looking thing in the corner of the first picture. I am now a level 9 bunny! YAY!





I died... 4 times.

It took... 22 minutes.

Gems total... 1,100.

The sixth one is... The Great Escape.


I was in a rush for this one, so I didn't stop for other treasure chest. It was also, quite laggy.




I died... 6 times.

It took... 24 minutes.

Other rewards... Polluted Graham Statue.


Then we have Greely's Inferno, which is not my favorite! Actually, I really don't like this one at all!











I died... 11 times.

It took... 24 minutes.

Gems total... 350.

Other Rewards... Greely's Blackboard.



The second to last one is...The Search for Greely
















I really did not like this one! It was making me so mad!

I died... 21 times... 10 of those were due the 2 Phantom Kings!

It took... 26 minutes.

Gems total... 350.

Other rewards... Scary Horns and Greely Wanted Poster.




Lastly, we have an underwater adventure... Bubble Trouble.







Here, I leveled up my animal, to level 2! (The first picture says level 2, because I forgot to take the entrance picture). 

 I was lagging here, so I accidentally clicked on a random chest. So, I don't have pictures of which chest I picked. Honesty, I don't know which one I chose. LOL



I died... 0 times, but lost 2 hearts.

It took... 13 minutes.

Gem total... 1,300.



This makes a grand total of 4,600 gems, now that's a lot of gems. XDDD
________________________________________________________________


That's all for this post. I hope you enjoyed! The next part of this post will be up on January 23rd. Again, they all will be in the normal mode. I am hoping to do hard mode later this next month.


Today's Encouraging Quote: 

The enemy always fights the hardest when he knows God has something great in store for you. - Unknown.

Today's Bible Verse: 

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences. - 2 Corinthians 5:11 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Wow how’d you do those adventures so quick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's actually two answers. One I've done them so many times before (Except for The Great Escape). I've only played that one like 3 or 4 times before, this time.

    Two, these are in the normal, mode so they don't take as long as the hard mode ones do. LOL I'll be working hard and long when I go to do those ones.

    Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91