Monday, January 28, 2019

I’m Back! + Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammers! Its CoolCat here with another post! I’m happy to say that I am back! I do want to apologize to everyone for disappearing without notice. I’m not even sure when my last post was, but I’m pretty sure it was before Thanksgiving. I was very busy over the holidays, and I have been busy with family. With both of those things I was just not able to keep up with posting. Even though the holidays are over, this new year will be extremely busy for me. Even though I will be busy, I will continue to post! Sorry for rambling, so without wasting anymore time let’s get started!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Snowflake Hoodie!

Thoughts: I really am loving today’s RIM for Animal Jam! Even since the weather has gotten cooler I’ve been basically living in my hoodies. It’s great to see one for today’s Rare Item Monday!

Overall I rate Animal Jams RIM a 10! Now let’s move onto Play Wilds Rare Item Monday!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Play Wild is the Rare Icicle Mohawk!

Thoughts: I feel like I would appreciate Play Wilds RIM more if Animal Jam didn’t have the hoodie.

Overall I rate Play Wilds Rare Item Monday a 6. Comment down below which one is your favorite!

Here is today’s verse.

“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power though his spirit in your inner being.” -Ephesians 3:16

See you next week! As always, bye Jammers! And -Jam On!-

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91