Friday, January 11, 2019

Update Post!

Hi guys! Today is probably going to be a short post, because I've not really been wanting to do it today. LOL So, I'm going to be doing a update post! Let's get started!
This page is okay... we all know animal jam's updates are getting REALLY boring. Just another pattern.
ANIMAL JAM. THANK YOU. THIS UPDATE IS NOT BORING. TYSM ANIMAL JAM!!!
Normal.
Um, okay. 
I love play wild and all but... Really? It's the same exact thing...
I LOVE THIS. Okay, so basically, here, lemme show you a picture.
I. LOVE. THIS. ITEM.
Okay, moving on.
Hey Animal Jam... I know for some people it's Summer... but probably more than half of your Jammers are in America. I like the friendship festival tho. (: 
Cri... I have yet to be on the Epic Den List. XDDD
Anyway, that's it for today folks! I hope you have a great rest of your week! Bye!!!
Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.


2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91