Friday, January 3, 2020

Day In the Life of a Puppy!


Hey y'all! Welcome back to anotherrrrr blog post with Housemom418 today. LOL As y'all know, (If you read last week's post) we got a puppy named Missy Mae. She has been a handful for sure! Who knew that my life revolves around a puppy? Even I didn't know that! LOL Right now she is 10 weeks and 3 days old! So, she is a very young pup. 

However, life isn't just unicorns and rainbows as some people might expect from a puppy. It's way more than that! But, sometimes you might wonder what their language is, and what they think. 

Today, I am going to be doing something that I think will be super fun! I am going to be making a skit about what Missy Mae thinks about every day, or what we might think that she thinks about! Let's get into it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alarm: 7:00 AM
"Ring! Ring! Ding! Ding!"

Owner: (Gets up)

Missy Mae: "Oh! It's time to bite everybody face's off, yay!"

Owner: (Let's out of cage)

Missy Mae: "I'M FREE!"

Owner: "Come on, Missy! Let's go outside!"

Missy Mae: (Runs) "TIME TO GO GET SHOES!" 

Missy Mae: (Grabs a shoe and takes off with it)

Owner: "Missy, no! Bad girl!"

Missy Mae: "Ugh, again? I don't understand my parents, AT ALL! I just want to chew this all up! Ugh..." Ruff...

Owner: "Come on, let's go outside!" 
(Opens door)

Missy Mae: (Runs outside and bites leash) 

Owner: "Missy, bad girl! Let's not bite that leash! That's not a toy, Missy!"

Missy Mae: "UGH! THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!!" Grrrrrr...

Owner: "Missy..."

Missy Mae: (Runs around in the grass)

Owner: "Let's go inside." 
(Opens door)

Missy Mae: "You ruined my play time." (whines)

Owner: (Gives food)

Missy Mae: (Eats some of the food and then gets distracted by seeing toes) 
"Ooooh, toes..." (Runs and bites)

Owner: "Missy, no! That really hurts! Grab your toy!" (Throws toy)

Missy Mae: (Plays with toy for 2 seconds and then goes back to biting) "Mwahaha..." Ruff!

Owner: "Into your play pen!" (Carries and puts in play pen)

Missy Mae: "AGAIN?! I DID NOTHING, I SWEAR."

Missy Mae: (Squeaks toy and whines)

Owner: "Oh Missy..."

Missy Mae: "Why do they talk about me like that? I'm so cute, look at me!" (Jumps)

Owner: "Let's not jump, okay Missy?"

Missy Mae: "Why?! I love jumping."

Owner: "Missy..." (Goes to room)

Missy Mae: "Ugh, now nobody's playing with me or paying attention to me..."

Owner: (Comes back out and gives more food)

Missy Mae: "Oooh, more food." (Eats and begins to behave) 

Owner: (Picks up) 

Missy Mae: "TOYS! TOYS! TIME TO BITE HANDS!"
(bites)

Owner: "Nooo, Missy..."

Missy Mae: "I really wish that they allowed me to play with my toys..." (also known as hands)

Owner: "Time to go to bed, Missy."

Missy Mae: "Never fails..."

Owner: (Puts to bed)

Missy Mae: (Falls to sleep)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I guess that's it for today! I hope y'all enjoyed that. She's very stubborn to say the least, LOL! Here's today's bible verse!
Jonah 1:14 (KJV)
Wherefore they cried unto the Lord, and said, We beseech thee, O Lord, we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man's life, and lay not upon us innocent blood: for thou, O Lord, hast done as it pleased thee.

7 comments:

  1. i just noticed this was posted on my birthday :o
    *binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I didn't know it was your birthday when I posted this! Happy belated Birthday!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Sorry I just saw this post ( I am not sure how I missed it), but is is very good and entertaining. Keep up the good work!

    --Luckymermaid--

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91