Wednesday, January 8, 2020

2020 POSTING GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Lays on couch watching YouTube*

"Hey, Houze it's been forever since we've seen you. What are you doing?"

Feeling sorry for myself!

"Why...would you do that?"

Umm, I've been *cough* sick *cough* for the last 2 weeks!

"Ohhh."

"Well are you doing better?"

Nope, sill sick. *cough*

Have you tried medicine?

Yes, I have and I'm TIRED of taking medicine every 4 hours that's not working!

"Oh well, then..."

*Cough*

"Are you going to be posting today?"

Yeah, just um a short post.

"Okay, get on with it then."

Wait, just one more video.

*5 hours later*

Okay, I'm ready to do my post!

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my pathetic intro. That's my been life that last two weeks! Coughing and running noses, ear aches, no energy, watching too much YouTube because I have no energy to do anything else but that. Yeah, it's been crazy.

I figured I would try to put my best foot forward this year and set up some goals for myself this year. (I am off to a REALLY bad start).

1) Do more Christian posts.

Last year, I really lacked on the Christian posts. The Christian posts are definitely my favorite posts to do. However, last year I really lacked motivation to do them. I felt like I said the same thing over and over again. They were just a mess, at least in my opinion. So hopefully, I can do more Christian posts this year, that are actually good.

2) Stop being so hard on myself.

I had multiple ideas for posts last year, but I scraped them because I didn't think they were good enough, or I couldn't pull them together. I tend to overthink things and push myself too hard that the process becomes a job, instead of being fun. Which, I never want posting to become a job. I want it something that I love doing! So I need to work on that.

3) Actually post!

Last year, I missed a lot of weeks. I want to post at least 45 posts this year. That means I can only miss 7 weeks, now 6 since I missed last week's post... We're off to a great start!!!!! NOT

4) Create a new, interesting signature for my posts.

I've had the same signature since I started, back in 2018...(I made that sound like so long ago...) Anyway, I need to make a new one. Like come on! It's 2020!

5) Make better intros.

This one probably comes down to me being too hard on myself again, but ya know... I REALLY don't like my intros. I know I said that last year, but things NEED to change this year. I mean seriously they are pathetic! Moving on...

6) Start a new series of posts.

I would like to start a series of posts. I enjoy doing series, so I would like to do that. I'm not exactly sure what it will be on yet, but we'll see in the future I guess.

At the end of 2020 we'll revisit these and see how I did. Hopefully, I can pull some of these off. I really want to become a better blogger this year. I want to make QUALITY content for you guys.

_________________________________________________________________

Looks like that's the end of this post.  I hope you all will stick around for another year of posting. :) That was lame, I know. I'm sorry. I really am. Anyway...Hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you all next week (hopefully, not sick). BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Today's Encouraging Quote:

Faith does not make things easy. It makes them possible. - Unknown 

Today's Bible Verse: 

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. - Matthew 15:18 (KJV) 
 
Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.
 



2 comments:

  1. Hey Housemom418, you haven't talked to me for a while.. Just wanting to ask if you dad is doing well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's doing okay. Thank you for asking. :P By the way, this is Housemom322, her sister. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91