Saturday, December 5, 2020

ANIMAL JAM UPDATE 12/3/2020!!

 


 HEY GUYSSSS! WELCOME BACK TO ANOOOOTHEEEER BLOG POSTTT!

I decided that I would do another blog post today because I feel like posting again! 😁

 TODAY WE ARE GOING TO BE CHECKING OUT THE UPDATE THAT ANIMAL JAM JUST RELEASSSSEEED...

And guess what... (hehehe)

IT'S THE JAMAALIDAY UPDATE!

I don't know if it's just me, but every year I always look forward to the Jamaalidays coming around, because of the holiday spirit and all of the decorations that come out. 

Without talking to much, let's get right into the 12/3/2020 update!!

"In order to run AJ Classic in a web browser, we use  program called Adobe Flash. Unfortunately, support for Flash is COMING TO AN END THIS DECEMBER. Don't worry, AJ Classic isn't going anywhere, but to continue playing you will NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE AJ CLASSIC DESKTOP APP.

Grab an adult and install by following these steps:

Step 1: Go to CLASSIC.ANIMALJAM.COM

Step 2: Click on the button that says "Download for PC & Mac"

Step 3: A file called AnimalJamInstaller.exe will start to download

Step 4: OPEN AnimalJamInstaller.exe and let it run

Step 5: The AJ Classic Desktop Client will launch automatically!

And that's it! Once you're using the AJ CLASSIC DESKTOP APP, you'll be able to keep on playing AJ Classic for a long time to come!"

I told y'all this in the last blog post, but please make sure to download the Desktop version, so that y'all can keep playing!! :)


"This snowy season, it's time to prance and to play

With a bundle that's perfect for any cold day!

An ARCTIC FOX to brave some bad weather

With a PET SNOW LEAPORD ready for a

journey together.

Hunker down in a WINTER PALACE standing so grand

Dressed in FROZEN ACCESORIES quite far from bland!

In this WINTER FUN BUNDLE there's joy to be had

So head to the shop and prepare to be glad!"

You heard that right, Animal Jam released a WINTER BUNDLE! 

Go to the Diamond Shop to get these fun accessories, and even a den! 

Unfortunately, these items are member only, and cost 30 diamonds. But, if you're a member and have 30 diamonds to spare, go ahead! 

"The Jamaalidays are here
and there's FUN to be HAD!
Log in everyday in December to get DAILY DIAMONDS and GIFTS.
Whether you've been GOOD or BAD!
Stop by every day,
spread JAMAALIDAY CHEER,  
for these gifys come ONLY
while the Jamaalidays are HERE!"
 
As always, every year Animal Jam has gifts (and even sometimes diamonds) waiting for every Jammer in December. Make sure to log on every day, so that you don't miss out on these gifts!
And, this year, it even looks like they have new gifts instead of the same ones they have every year
"The Jamaalidays are here,
and to get celebrations started right,
JAMAALIDAY DEER
are coming into sight!
They leave trails of CANDY CANES, PRESENTS, AND HOLLY.
You'll be hard-pressed 
to find an animal more JOLLY!
These FESTIVE DEER can't wait to lend you a HOOF,
Listen closely for their footsteps on top of your ROOF!"
   
Hahaha! Some of you probably won't remember this, but I'm sure most of us remember the rainbow deer we had last year! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anyway, for those who are member, make sure to go out and get you one of these Jamaaliday deer before the Jamaaliday's are over!
"The SEASON is changing, which means the
EGGSTRAVAGANZA is too!
The FALL pets are leaving, but there's
still time to ADOPT ONE for you!
Adopt an EGG from a basket,
keep it safe by your side.
And in just THREE DAYS,
you'll see what's inside!"
 
I know that my sister always have loved the Eggstravaganza, because you never know what's inside it!
Make sure to go pick up one of these eggs, you can find the baskets around Jamaa,
and in those three days, you'll find out what was inside!
"You've been ever so patient, you've waited all year, 
And now Deer and Pet Reindeer are finally here!
These fantastic hoofed critters will prance through the snow,
So discover the joy they're here to bestow!"

 I have always loved the deer and the pet reindeer, because there are so much that you can do with them. Make sure to go pick up these deer and pet reindeer!!

 "In Jamaa's snowy season, there's no better place to keep you cozy and warm while storms outside race
The WINTER SMALL HOUSE is the ideal den
For hot cocoa and blankets, again and again!"
 
I remember when this den first came out, and how excited all of us nonmembers (I was a nonmember at the time) were! This den is perfect for the season, so make sure to get this den and decorate it for the upcoming season!
"Another year's passed,
It's time to build it AGAIN.
The JAMAALIDAY HOUSE
is Jamaa's sweetest DEN!
With newly-baked GINGERBREAD
and a fresh coat of FROSTING,
It's the perfect escape when the Jamaaliday's get 
EXHAUSTING!"
I remember that Gracie has this den, and every year she would normally change it to this den. It's such a fun den to decorate every year, so once again if you are member, make sure to pick this up!!!

 

"In JAMAALIDAY RESCUE,
PHANTOMS want to RUIN the SEASON,
Put an end to their MISCHEIF,
and make them see REASON!
Collect the PRESENTS scattered throughout the WINTER SNOW,
Try to gather EVERY ONE,
no matter how the winds may blow!"
Every year, a couple friends and I get together to play this adventure. It sets the mood so much! Not only that, at the end of the maze, it is always fun to get more den decorating items. If any of y'all want to play this with me sometime, comment down below and we'll work out a time!

 

"The JAMAALIDAY Jam is packed
with SLIDES, SWEETS, and FUN!
Come join the celebration-
the party's only just BEGUN!
While you're JAMMING with friends,
keep your eyes open wide,
for PET REINDEER waiting
to be adopted somewhere inside!"
So as I said earlier, there are pet reindeers in Jamaa now. In order to pick them up, you have to go to the Jamaaliday Jam! This is party that you can find obviously in the party section, so also make sure to check this party out, because not only is there reindeer... (there are even items!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well guys, that's it for today's update!
HAPPY JAMAALIDAYS!
Here's today's Bible verse!
 
Psalm 133:1
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
for brethren to dwell together in unity!

 

 


 

6 comments:

  1. Yeeeees I LOOOOOVE the Jamaaliday update!

    Definitely my favorite "season" in Jamaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyo! I am still working on my story entry, IM SO EXCITED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It's me, vaiana70! So, I was just wondering when you would say the winners of the contest? Also, did you see my entry? I worked so hard on it, so im just checking.


    vaiana70

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AJFC! I'm Popcorn (popcornpizza25) and I think I commented on this post before X) But anyways, I'm trying to get together a blogger interview and I thought that the members of this amazing blog would be perfect for it! This blog is such a huge inspiration and always will be :') I have some questions below that any of you can feel free to answer! Of course, you don't have to if you would not like to, it's completely optional :)

    1. When did you first join the blogging community?
    2. What inspired you to start blogging?
    3. If you could make any changes to AJC, what would they be?
    4. What are your favorite and least favorite parts about AJC?
    5. Is there anyone you used/currently look up to?
    6. Finally, what is your favorite blog post that you've posted?

    Again, don't feel like you have to answer, it's a completely optional interview that I just threw at you xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey popcorn! I would love to answer this, I'm sorry I'm so late!!

      August of 2018!

      Honestly, just blogging friends!! Seeing them blog often, really made me want to start blogging myself. I actually first became a fill in author first, and then Gracie made Housemom322 and I both official authors!

      Hmm... It would probably be that it is based on Animal Jam. All of us on this blog are Christian, and I feel like we would post so much more often if it wasn't about Animal Jam.

      My favorite parts of AJFC is the memories that we have on this blog! My least favorite parts about AJFC is probably the unmotivated blog posts XD

      I look up to Gracie! Hahah! She has been my friend for so long, and she means so much to me!

      Oooo... that's a great question! I'd have to say... Probably "Easter Sunday Blog Post" that was from 2019!

      Delete
  5. Hey, House! This is VAIANA70! I won the contest XD
    Just wanted to say Hi, its been awhile xd

    vaiana70

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91