Friday, December 4, 2020

JAMAALIDAY PARTY + STORY CONTEST 2020/2021?!



HEEEEYYYYY GUYSSSSS! 

Long time no seen!

I know I said I was going to be posting again and *ahem* apparently that didn't happen.

BUT I AM BACKKKKK TODAYYYY TO DO ANOTHER BLOG POST! 😂😂

Today's blog post is going to be a funnnnn oneeeee! 

However, first off, I decided to get to some not so exciting news. Unfortunately, Animal Jam was hit by a data breach back in October and I wanted to let y'all know that Animal Jam is not going to let you sign into your account if you do not change it first. So, if you were wondering why you can't log into Animal Jam, just make sure to create a strong password and if you were affected by the breach, I'd recommend changing your email password as well that is linked up to your account. 

The second thing that I wanted to say, is that Flash is going away. Please make sure to download the Animal Jam Desktop version if you have not already, because you will not be able to log on otherwise.

Now, onto the fun part!!

Today I am going to be hosting a JAMAALIDAY PARTY!! This party is for the upcoming holiday, Christmas!!! Here are the details!!

DECEMBER 19TH, (SATURDAY) 

2 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)

PST (Pacific Standard Time) 11:00

MST (Mountain Standard Time) 12:00 PM

CT (Central Time) 1 PM

Those are the main times that y'all are most and likely in.

The location of this party is at my den.

What we will be doing:

Fashion show, (as always)

White Elephant Gift Exchange! (Make sure to bring any funny gift, that's appropriate)

Talking

New Year Resolutions!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew! Now that all of that is out of the way, it's time to get onto the main topic here...

STORY CONTEST 2021!!! 

Yep, you heard that right!!

Several people have asked for it this year, and as a little surprise (hehe) I decided to do it!!!

However, you can't have a story contest without a theme, am I right?!

Here's the theme:

The Night Before Christmas

 I know some of y'all are probably thinking, "But House, there's no way we're going to be able to get this done before Christmas!"

You're right! 😂😂 This contest will end January 17th, 2021. 

Normally each year, we do the story a little bit longer than this, but I decided that the minimum length to the story will be 1,600 words. 

As always, we have rules each year.


 

Rules:

  1. Your story must be 4-5 chapters long. Each chapter must be 400 (minimum) 550 words (maximum) words.
  2. To enter, you must put your story in the comments of AJFC (please put your username in the Name/Url to enter), or give me a private link to your story using GoogleDocs, or a private link through your blog.
  3. Please do NOT include ANY personal information in your story. Such as your phone number, or your parents phone number, your name, email, home address, etc. If you do, you will be disqualified from the contest. 
  4. Please do NOT copy ANYONE else's stories.
  5. You MUST have your stories in the comments by Jan 15th, 2021. And for safety reasons, I will only have your story published in the comments for a few minutes, then save it in my writing program, so no one can cheat and use parts of your story in theres. 
  6. Please do NOT include ANYTHING: inappropriate, anything with rude humor, anything with language, drugs, anything with God's name in vain (such as Oh My ...), ghosts/spooky things in your story. If you do, you will disqualified. 
  7. Please, do NOT find stories online to enter in this contest. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 (credit to Gracie for those rules) Well guys, I guess that's it today! I hope y'all enjoyed this blog post, and I hope that all of y'all join the story contest and make it to the party!! BYE GUYSSSSS!

Here's today's Bible verse!

Matthew 1:21 (KJV)

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins."


 

 

12 comments:

  1. Hooooouse!! Hey!! So sorry I haven't been in contact with you lately. Something happened and I can't find my Goole Hangout thread with you. Check your message requests, I sent you a new request! (And if anyone else reading this wants to start a hangout with me, drop your email below! :) )

    Alsooo, I love that you're continuing the tradition of the story contest and Christmas party! Maybe I'll actually sign onto AJ and join you. 😂

    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyyy girl!! I was worried about you!! 😂 Okay! I accepted it. :) And hahahaha! I know! I've gotten requests about it, and I decided to finally do it. Ttyl!

      Delete
    2. i have no idea if gracie uses google hangouts anymore, but if she does i would love to get in contact with all three of you. -binx

      Delete
  2. Hewo! I love this blog! Just wanted to ask, are you having a party on AJC or AJPW? Thanks so much!
    -Junglejazz21 AJPW
    -Foralwaysandforever3 AJC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for commenting!! :)
      I'm hosting this party on AJC! Sorry for any confusion! Thanks for asking! :)
      - House

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! You rock, and this blog brightens my day! I am going to try my very best to come! May God bless you!
    -Junglejazz21 AJPW
    -Foralwaysandforever3 AJC

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sent me a JAG saying "Hey!" with the heart emote. :)

    Is that enough proof that I entered the story contest? :D

    vaiana70

    Btw, I love ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! :) I'm so excited to see your story!! Aww, we are so happy to have you! I sent you a buddy request :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Also I accepted :)

      Happy New Year! :D

      vaiana70 <3

      Delete
  5. Hi! It's me, vaiana70, but you can call me vai :)
    My sister has a school play on the 14, and I'm still on the first chapter of my story. Would it be okay if you switched the day to the 16th? If not, I will ask my mom if she can tape my sis's play for me, and I'll just stay home and finish the book.



    vaiana70

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!!! I switched the date to the 17th, to give you a little bit of extra time! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, House! This means a lot to me <3

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91