Sunday, January 15, 2017

An Announcement, And Me On Animal Jam Wiki?!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

So today's post is going to be somewhat short, because I'm only covering two small topics.

The first topic, is that from July 21-23rd, I'm going to be camping with my parents, and church family, so I will be completely inactive from AJFC, so I needed someone trustworthy to moderate comments, and cover my missed posts, so, I've decided that I will have CoolCat become Admin. on AJFC for the time I'm gone! So obey her while I am not here! (😜)

Onto the last part of this post!

This afternoon, I was hanging out with Sarahkey8, when she said to go on Animal Jam Wiki, and search "Pet Seal", and go down to see the photos. I do that, when I see.. Me and my Pet Seal!


And when I clicked on the photo: 


It says that my friend, Tiger07737 uploaded it! Thank you so so much, Tiger! 

That's about it for this weeks Sunday post! 

Heres todays Bible verse!

Titus 2:7

And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. There should be a new "Lizzy's Diary: Beth" chapter either tomorrow, or on Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. NO. NO. NOOOOO. DON'T GO ON VACATION AGAAAAAAIN I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WENT ON VACATION LAST YEAR (XDD)
    LEVEL 2 OF BEING FAMOUS! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUT I MUST :cries:

      I SHALL RETURN ON THE 23RD AND HANG OUT WITH ALL YOU AJ PEEPS BUT BE REALLY TIRED SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IF I SAY I'M A RHINO.
      And, lol :P

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. Face reveal on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Don't leave! XD

    Waaiiiitt a second... JULY?!! O,O Why are you telling us this when its months and months away?!

    Wow! That's so cool that your on the Wiki! I might be on the Wiki and just not know it cause it has hundreds of pages. o,o XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91