Monday, January 9, 2017

Downy Dryer Sheets/Detergent Coming To Animal Jam?! (Joke), A Highlighted Story, And Anna's Bible Study!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

Today's post is going to be a bit different than normal. In this post, I'm going to be showing my crazy side a bit.. So please bear with me, as long as you can.

Today I'm posting about a theory.. DOWNY DRYER SHEETS/DETERGENT IS COMING TO AJ. IT IS CONFIRMED.

---

Please ignore the detergent typo..

So first of all, in the new adventure, you rescue sheep. But one of the sheep's name is.. Downy. DOWNY. 

And it's slightly lavender colored, leaving me to believe, this stuff is coming. Very soon. 


There is a good and logical reason for Downy laundry detergent/sheets to come. 
In the pillow room, you can get adopted, right? 
Well, if a child is playing in the Appondale mud.. 



They could get their clothes very very dirty. So, Mom gets upset.


Animal Jam thought, "We don't want these poor mamas mad. Lets do something about this, and add Downy products on the game."
And thus, Downy products were born on AJ. Allowing Fauna to get sparkly clean clothes.


They just have to add Downy products on AJ. The sheep named Downy with lavender colors, just proves their going to!

--- 

Hehe! Please do not take that ^^ seriously. Their probably isn't going to be Downy products on AJ, and AJHQ hasn't been planning it I don't think.. But! I hope that made you laugh. 😆

Next up, is a highlighted story that my friend Sarahkey8 made up. It's so hard not to laugh when I see stories like this! Without further ado, here it is. 

---

*Enters blogger portal, ends up in Swirl's room again*  
*sees waffles on a plate* Mmm waffles! *tiptoes up to waffles* *eats them all in one gulp* Yummy! :D *looks around for Warrior Books* YEY 1ST BOOK OF POWER OF THE THREE!!!!! *reads it in 10 seconds* OK GOOD I READ IT! THE LIBRARY ISN"T GIVING US IT!! *Reads the whole series in 1 minute* DARE WE GO! *screams as see's cheesecake* *Swirl comes in* 

You: MY WAFFLES!!!
Me: SWIRLY! 
You: Swirly? WHO THE HECK R U!!!?!?
Me: Sarah!
You: Like Sarah from the Bible?
Me: YEAH.
You: O: 
Me: JK. SARAHKEY8! THE ONE WHO LOVES OWL CITY?
You: o: 
*hugz* 
Me: Srry about eating your waffles :c 
You: Its fine.. WAIT HOW DID YOU GET HERE?
Me: Ummmm *steps into the invisible blogger portal* 
You: *stares*
*ends up in Gracie's house*
Me: Whaaaaa? Where am I?!
*Sees adopt a pet panda*
Me: SKIPPYPANDA?!??? 
*Gracie comes in* 
Gracie: WHO ARE YOU?? O:
Me: Who are you?
Gracie: I asked you first!!
Me: SARAH
Gracie: Sarah in the bible? O:
Me: WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING THAT! NO. SARAHKEY8
Gracie: O:
*Suddenly Swirl appears* 
*Grabs nametags and puts it on Swirl, Gracie, and me with our user's on*
"SWIRL!" Gracie exclaimed
ZWOOP
Lost: SWIRL? GRACIE? SARAH??  
Me: *grabs 100 nametags and writes Lostfairy on one and sticks it on Lost* BOOM
ZWOOP BOOP
Kara: SARAH GRACIE SWIRL AND LOST??!
Me: Yup! *gets another nametag and writes Karalee, and gets other nametags ready*
ZWOOOOOOOOP BOOOOOOOP *everyone else appears* 
Me: FROZEN CUSTARD PIN NAFFY KRAFT *names everyone else* OOO: *Grabs nametags and sticks it on everyone* 
Gracie: My room is getting crowed O.o
Ja and Pob appearer"
Ja and Pob"Whaaaaaa??" 
Gracies parents come in: O: Gracie who is this?!" 
Gracie: Meh blogger friends! CX
Gracie's mom: O.o Ok... me and your dad are going to go shopping! Bye!
*Gracies mom and dad leave,*
Everyone: O.o That was weird
Kraf: YOU HAVE NO CHICKENS???????? O: 
*suddenly everyone disappears except me and Gracie*
Gracie: *blinks* 
Me: What the.......
Gracie: CX It was great meeting you! :D 
Me: You too! 
*goes into blogger portal*

*Wakes up*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS A DREAM!!!!! *screams really loud that everyone's glasses break, and everything breaks* WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Suddenly everyone appears in room* 
Me: O.o 

---

The "You" in this is our friend, Swirlshine, because this ^^ was posted as a comment on her blog, The  Weekly Jammer News!

Well, that's it for the crazy part of the post, and onto a little announcement! 

Tonight, my friend Annabelle, is having a Bible study! She has restricted chat, so I'll be there, helping her say Bible Verses and stuff! Here is the info for the Bible Study. 

Bible Study info

Date: Every Monday, so there will be one tonight!

Location: Annabelle's den

Time: 7 PM PST Pacific standard time such as California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington state 
10 PM EST Eastern standard time such as Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio and New York 
8 PM MST Mountain standard time such as New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho 9 PM CST Central standard time such as Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kansas 4 AM UK time 4 PM HST Hawaii standard Time such as Honolulu, and Hilo 

Who will be doing the Bible Study: Annabelle and Graciepopstar91 (to help and add Biblical things).

--- 

Comment down below if you can come!

Here's todays Bible verse! 

James 1:12

God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

Remember, God made YOU! 

23 comments:

  1. Look at my new post it is funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go because tommorow is gonna be VERY stressful. I have to start my new teacher tommorow and that is stressing me out. I want at least to have my friends and god at my side for prayer, (it calms me down)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm mad too because I feel like today went by so fast! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So please keep me in prayer about that situation

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the ulitmate Try Not To Laugh Or Grin Challenge Post Lol

    I bet NO ONE read this without laughing, smiling, or grinning XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, could u keep me in prayer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah look at my new post! Ur in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie, I feel bad I didn't get u a good Christmas present. Is there any kind of rare u want?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twenty headdresses please.

      Just kidding!

      You don't have to get me anything, Gracie! That was very sweet of you though :) thanks for offering though!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Sorry about earlier, i just get upset when I'm scared XD

      Delete
  9. Just wondering, would u guys like me to post a video of me singing? (A voice rec not video)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Comments aren't working on Wordpress DX So um here is my LCM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO! MY LCM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: I FORGOT TO COPY IT IN! NOW ITS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

      Delete
    2. Sarah, u will notice some jags I sent u. Ignore them :)
      I am gonna go the prayer thing because I'm stressed out and need prayer :)

      Delete
  11. It's ten, nobody is at her den. Is it canceled?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bahahahaha! XD XD Ohhhhhh my word, that is HILARIOUS!

    So sorryyyyyyyy I did not post yet! I'm getting on that right now! o.o

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nobody is here. Is the event canceled or something? Plz answer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So when is the party

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. #BringDownyToAJ
    2. YOU READ WARRIORS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmmm lovely downy dryer sheets

    I just realised. Actually I realised this ages ago and just remembered.

    You know how there's animal names for animals that don't exist, like iguanas and jaguars?

    Yes.
    That's right.
    Cadbury heroes are coming to animal jam.
    Because you can name your animal hero, ay?

    Actually idk if anyone knows what Cadbury heroes are, so.. Uh, just look them up.
    But never mind chocolate! Apples, beans, potatoes and even FEET are coming to animal jam!

    *imagines giant feet just walking around jamaa*
    *is scarred*

    So, uh, this was a comment.

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91