Friday, January 20, 2017

I'm Back!! Where Have I Been? *Make Sure You Comment!*

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Its been a long time since I have posted. I know a lot of new viewers are probably like: ''Hey who's CoolCat?"

I am also a writer for the AJFC, but I have not been posting in awhile. And I apologize for that! I'm not quite sure when I stopped posting, but I think it was around the holidays. It may have been before that though, I'm not sure, I was very busy around the holidays. I did post on my blog during the month of December. The reason I didn't post on this blog also was because I was to busy to come on Animal Jam to think of a posting topic.  I also will not be able to post twice a week anymore. But I will instead be posting twice a month! I have talked about it with Gracie and my posting days will be the first Tuesday of the month, and the third Friday of every month. I have not been very active in the Animal Jam community in a long time.  Please bare with me during this post as I don't think it will be Animal Jam related. This will be more of a update post about me and blogging. By my next scheduled posting day, I should be back in the AJ Community more to make a great post. I have lots of catching up to do!  But as of now for todays post I will just be announcing my return I guess LOL! But on another note...


How's everyone been? Since I have not been very active on Animal Jam, I have not seen or talked to my buddies who read and write for this blog in awhile. Did you guys have fun holidays? Are you excited for the new year? Make sure you comment on this post so we can talk! I will try and check the comments on this post daily, so we can catch up in the comments!  I would talk on Animal Jam, but I have a very slow computer, which makes doing that very difficult. I hope you understand!

I guess I'll end this post here. But if blogging twice a month works out well, maybe I can think about moving up to three times a month, or even once a week! But for now I just want to take it slow.

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~


6 comments:

  1. Yay! :D I missed your post's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Cool Cat is back!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back, CoolCat!

    The holidays were.. Different this year, for me. We went to my aunts house for Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve we opened gifts, and on Christmas Day, we had church and it was just my brother and sister in law who came over for a bit.. Soo XD
    Honestly, I'm not too too excited about what the New Year may hold. Last year was full of too many deaths, I just hope it's not like that this year. But yet, we must be positive, and look for the good things this year may hold :D

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been hard for me because I lost my great aunt, the only person in my dads family I felt I could talk to and confide in. Once she died, just the family seemed to have everything wrong with me, but hopefully this year is better

      Delete
  4. Hi everyone! Sorry I have not commented. Hopefully everyone will have a great week! Glad to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91