Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Purplestarclub's Tag, Random Bloggy Stuff, Aaanndd you know the last thing ;)

Me: Hi guys :)
You guys: What. No crazy intro?
Me: Nope.
You guys: Why did you do :) use the blogger emotes o:
Me: Whoops 😊
You guys: Much betterπŸ˜ƒ
Me: JK
You guys: Huhhhh?
Me: TIME FOR CRAZY INTRO!
You guys: Oh no...
Me: Oh yes.....
 HI PPL SARAHKEY8 HEREEEEE RIDING ON A 🐎 AND EATING SOME🍦IDK HOW I AM DOING THOSE THINGS WHILE TYPING BUT OH WELL😁 AND I LIKE 🍎🍏🍎🍏 AND I LIKE TO EAT CHEESECAKE, AND I LIKE TO DRINK CHEESECAKE, AND I CHEW WATER
OK I'M DONEπŸ¦πŸ˜‚
 You guys: O..O

Anyways... TODAY I do Purplestarclub's tag! Lets get into it! *jumps into tag* <That was weird... XD

1. Who was the last person you buddied?

Tbh, I have no idea. XDDD
2. Do you have any famous Jammers on your buddy list?
No cri cri 😠 XDD


3. What thing done by your buddies makes you happy?
When they take time to talk to me 😊  ♥♥♥♥♥♥


4. Who was the last buddy you talked to?
Uhmm I thiiinnkkkk it was Magical and Frozen XD

5. Do you have any one "best friend" on AJ?
Nope, all my friends on my buddy list are πŸ˜ƒ

6. How many people do you know IRL that play AJ?
My siblings: Pob93, Ja983, Tox7, Nas, and Bunnygirl99340.

That's all the questions :)

     

What if we were able to make Blogcon happen!?  It would be SUPER fun to meet all of you guys! But sadly, I don't think it will ever happen, like, maybe it would, but I know lots of us would not be able to attend 😭 But what if it did happen and every single AJ blogger was able to attend, and if Snowyclaw came. πŸ‘ I once had a dream when Blogcon happened.. Everyone was a human, but with the same colors and items as their AJ Avatar XDD So it was weird. :P BUT IT WOULD JUST BE SO FUN IF EVERYONE WAS ABLE TO ATTEND, I WANNA MEET ALL YOU SOO BAD😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

And what if the Blogger Portal was real. THAT WOULD BE 10000 TIMES BETTER THEN BLOGCON, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GIMME BLOGGER PORTAL.
INVENT IT SOMEONE
*Prays for Blogger Portal XD*
Seriously though, SOMEBODY INVENT IT! STOP READING THIS POST AND GO INVENT IT. XD

And as we all know, some blogs shut down after a couple years of adventure,  I think the most recently shut down was the Animal Jam Graphic Central :(   😨
 But they can come back, like the Animal Jam Sky Blog, he quit in 2014,
 and then came back in 2016!
Gone for two years, and suddenly came back,
 this proves, that you can never ever ever EVER  give up the hope that the blog might come back.
 I find it really sad when someone quits blogging or Animal Jam D:

But now, for TBP Chapter 4!

                                                           
                                                 Chapter 4 More then Portals

                         "What are we going to do?" Ja asked. "I don't know.." I said, "How are we suppose to get out of this?" Gracie asked. "We could try to explore?" Naffy suggested. Cat jumped up, "Great idea!" she exclaimed. "Everyone up to it?" Lost asked. "I am for sure!" Custard exclaimed. "Me too." "Yeah, lets do it!"
So, the Bloggers headed down a strange hall.
Suddenly they came to a lake! "I never knew there was water in the Blogger Portal." Purple said. "I bet there is a lot of things about this we don't know about." Naffy murmured. Everyone nodded,  "Huh? I think I see something in the water!" Pob exclaimed. Everyone looked where he was pointing. Sure enough, a light blue fin was sticking out of the water. "Dolphins?" Fox suggested. "There's more of them!" Violet exclaimed. Twenty dolphins emerged from the water. "When were there dolphins in the Blogger Portal?!" Kraft exclaimed. I shook my head, "I don't know." "How are we going to get across?" Doomy wondered. The dolphins swam closer to the shore and whistled (Not literally whistling, dolphin whistling XD)
"Hang onto the dolphins fins?" Kara suggested. Gracie shrugged. "Sure." All the bloggers slowly 'slid' into the water and grabbed onto the dolphins fins,
the dolphins, carrying the bloggers swam to the other side of the shore, everyone jumped off. Fox patted one of the dolphins. "They're cute." she said.
We nodded, but we knew we had to go on to find a way out. We walked on when we came to a forest, "There is a big bad wolf in here." Swirl joked. "And it will eat us!  AND THEN.. I don't know what will happen after that." Lost laughed.
I grinned, even though we had a low chance of getting out, it was good to have some humor. "Anyone have a flashlight?" Gracie asked. "I do!" Ja replied, "Its really bright too." she added, handing Gracie the flashlight, Gracie turned it on, and pointed it at the forest. A squirrel rushed up a tree. "Lets go." I said, taking a step toward the forest, we all went under the cover of the trees, Gracie shined the flashlight around. Suddenly Lost let out a little yelp, "What's wrong?" I asked. "My locket!" she exclaimed, "Its gone!" "When did you last have it?" Flora asked, "Before we entered the forest." Lost replied. "Oh no!" Flora exclaimed. "What?" Kraft wondered, "My fox hat is gone too!"  "What is going on.." Doomy murmured. "Anyone else missing something?" I asked, "I'm missing my necklace and the pocket book Jamaasian Middle!" Swirl exclaimed. "I'm missing my horse and husky poster!" Ja exclaimed. I looked at her, "Seriously sis? I thought that was on your bed at home?" "I have two of them." Ja reminded me. "Oh yeah," Gracie shined the flashlight onto the forest floor, trying to pick up any trace of the lost items.


Stay tuned for Chapter 5 next Wednesday!
Comment Call What did you think of Chapter 4, and what do you think will happen next?


Well, that's all for now Jammers!  And remember! Stay safe, Jam On, Play Wild, and remember God made you! Byeee!

                                     

11 comments:

  1. Yeah that would be neat if Blog con could happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? I wanna meet you and everyone else so bad XD

      Delete
    2. Ahhhhh, that would be a dream come true!
      BUT I WANT THE BLOGGER PORTAL MORE! XD
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
  2. I have to say, I'm glad I didn't lose anything from my look, given that the only thing there to lose would be my dress. O...O Meep! Seriously hope I don't lose that! DX

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be weird if I did that O.o XD

      Delete
    2. Yeeeeah! Glad THAT didn't happen! O,O
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
  3. Maybe instead of Blog Con, Jam Con? Snowyclaw has been hosting Jam Con in Boston for the last 2-3 years, and I'm pretty sure it'll be happening again this year (I already talked to my dad about it and he said that he'll drive me to Jam Con this year if it's possible XD) I've already started drawing fan art to give to the famous jammers there XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh! cool!
      It'd be cool if i could go to that.
      Ohh! post them on your blog! I wanna see.
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
    2. LUCKYYY my parents would never ever EVER be allowed to go there, And my parents don't really care about Animal Jam XD You are so lucky though o:

      Delete
    3. I was planning on going to JamCon this year but decided against it because Julian's not allowed to come lol

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91