Monday, March 13, 2017

Thank You! And Cake Picture Problems.

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

I'm on a hotspot still but I'm on my laptop, so this post will have photos ^.^.

Today, I wanted to dedicate this post, to all the kind Jammers on the Daily Explorer :)

On Saturday, I was really emotional about leaving our old house, and moving into this new house we're in now. It was pretty heartbreaking for me, leaving that house, where I had made so many memories, good, and bad.

I decided to complain on the Daily Explorer, because AJHQ makes me feel better 😆.

Here was the comment I made, and the replies.


I mean, what AJHQ member would write such a long, heartfelt comment to me in the middle of all the other comments? Maybe it was my favorite moderator who wrote that. I may never know, but it meant a lot to me. Thank you :')

Yesterday, my Mom thought it would be a good idea to update everyone on how I'm doing, so I posted this comment, and here's the replies.

Um, I don't know what happened to the end of the comment O.o

What would I do without you guys?

You guys are the ones that keep me playing Animal Jam. You guys are the ones I can count on.

Thank you for all you do. You guys rock <3

---

Now for the second part of this post!

Yesterday I attempted to post a picture of the cake, but it um- didn't work.. To make it up to you, here's a picture my sister sent me like a year ago.


Oh this is so me :D.

Heres todays Bible verse!

Deuteronomy 6:5

And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength.

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. Cable guy is coming in 14 minutes! I can't wait! Squeee XD

5 comments:

  1. "Think of the Hermit Crab" lol ajhq

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK IT'S NOT LETTING ME SIGN OUT AND ALL THE OTHER COMPUTER ARE FULL Guys this is ja983!
    Oh my gosh! you got SOOOO many replies! more then i've ever seen! O.O
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOO! AJHQ unbuddied me! 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME :(

      http://theanimaljamfriendshipcommunity.blogspot.com/2017/03/ajhqs-lucky-day-live-stream.html

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91