Monday, March 20, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Happy Spring!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Happy Spring!! I'm excited for the warmer weather, even though it hasn't really gotten cold. Are you guys excited? Do you have any spring activities planed? Comment down below! But lets get to todays Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Glove Hat! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the ninth page in Jam-Mart Clothing. It is for sale for 900 gems and it is for members only. The color of the glove is yellow.

Thoughts: I really love this weeks RIM! It just so whacky, that its great! I feel that everyone needs a giant yellow glove in their inventory. I don't think that this would do for any serious looks, but it will be great for whacky ones. I also do feel this is over priced. In my opinion it should be at least 600 gems at the most. But comment down below if you liked this weeks Rare Item Monday!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

6 comments:

  1. Happy spring!! :D

    I have a love-hate-relationship with warm weather it seems 😜 I love Fourth-Of-July, and those kind of holidays in warm weather. But I do prefer the cold December air :) Just seems nice :D

    Hehe! This is indeed, a whacky item! If your having a serious conversation with you buddies they may not take you seriously in a getup like that.. But it would be quite fun for crazy role plays!

    I do agree that it is a bit overpriced. Hopefully AJHQ will lower the price in the future!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I would like 4th of July but hehe, I don't celebrate it. XDDD

      We just celebrate on the 1st of July but it's called Canada Day. CX

      Delete
  2. Happy Spring!! :D I'M SO GLAD THAT THE SNOW IS GOOONNNEEEE! XD
    Yeahh it is over priced :P I didn't buy it for that reason, I already have probelms with gems XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY SPRING! I'M TRIED OF SNOW. XD
    I thought this RIM was . . . . weird O.O
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you all excited for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91