Sunday, January 21, 2018

A Talk About Random Stuff (A.K.A I'm Sick And Dunno What To Write About)

hoi jam jams
Todays post is gonna b unprofessional and random
becuz i am sick
currently writing this on saturday.. hopefully i'm better tomorrow
#nocaps

so today we will be talkin' bout...
I don't know
My sickness
so entertaining
mk so

this morning i woke up and my throat was scratchyyyy, and i was coughing a little bit
(have i lost any of you yet with no caps)

Later my temp was likeeee
98.8
then laterrrr my temp was 99.6 (the highest it got 2day aka saturday)

but now it's like
97. something? or 98.3 ish
been around there somewhere
Now I'm waiting for quinoa to get done..

I think I just have a cold
My throats scratchy and I'm kinda loosing my voice
that's how it's been
:)

Sooo hopefully I'm better soooooon
Lol I've been on my computer for like 4 hours, XDDD

So how are y'all?
Southern expressions
"Oh my stars"
"Hold yo horses"
"I fainted dead away"

THIS POST IS PROBABLY SO BORING XDD
It's entertaining to type tho

Gosh I'm so tired
I was crying a lot today :-: I get so nervous when I get colds
It's my greatest feeeaaar
and other sicknesses too

Sooooo
tonight we're gonna have chicken and rice
yum

all I feel like eating is soup (slightly) and quinoa

OH MY GOSH WHY DO I KEEP TALKING ABOUT MY COLD

Sooo...
What's been goin on? Havin a good weekend?
My weekend hasn't been very good (as you can see XDD)
But Thursday was like my weekend

I loaf lazy days where I just watch music videos all day....
Have you seen thiiiiiiiisssssssssssss oooooooooneeeeee?
Scroll all the way doooown to watch this one called Masterpiece by Danny Gokey

Click heeeeere

I also LOAF the song on the top.

i just need U
(it's spelt like that no joke XDD)

What's your favorite Christian song at the moment?
I'm still lovin' Magnify by We Are Messengers

Welp imma go now

Hereeeee's your Bible verse for toooodaaaay
*gets the Bible verse while checking temp for the 100th time today (not literally)*
*I ish at 98.2 👍*

Philippians 4:19

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

Really good verse :D I loveee it.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

le quinoa was burnt..
i had fruit instead
(:

3 comments:

  1. aww feel better! all the kids in my family ( 4 of them ) had the flu this week D: -penelopeiscute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! D:
    Praying you feel better soon, Gracie!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91