Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Blogger Request -- Justice League, Part 2!

Hello, Jammers!

Karalee here, and it's gonna be an extreeeeeemely short post tonight! 😮

My laptop was performing updates on itself until insanely late, so there's not much time before bed. (In fact, it's past bedtime!)

Here's the Justice League drawing, fully colored!






Shading is minimal, but what little I did of it was fun. C: I think my favorite chibi is the Martian Manhunter.



Next week -- Darren and Heidi from We Are Messengers!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

6 comments:

  1. :O So cute!! I was just pointing at all the chibis by name you drew to my siblings, and I almost missed Batman, until one of my siblings pointed it out for me :P

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will my mazerunner picture be coming soon Kara?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Flash looks really awesome!!! He’s my favorite on there, of courseeee! ;D

    I love Wonder Woman’s little face!! It’s so cute!

    This whole art is AWESOME!!!!!

    (Is Flash’s eye areas supposed to be white? I can’t remember if that’s how it is in the comics. XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE USED TO HAVE 2 EPISODES ON TAPE WHEN I WAS LITTLE! :O
    Please help me find my memories, and tell me what the guys with the green skin, and the lady with the wings are called?
    Thanks! :D
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guy with green skin: Martian Manhunter.
      Lady with Wings: Hawkgirl

      Correct me if I'm wrong :P

      sugarcat2

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91