Saturday, January 6, 2018

The Blogger Museum Blog, SPIKE WINNER! New song

Me: :counts with a smile: 9 For King and Country, 27 Owl City, 10 The Afters, 6, Tenth Avenue North, 12 Toby Mac,
You guys: Ja, what are you doing?
 Me: 3 Jason Grey, 3 Sanctus Real, :answers without looking up: Counting how many songs I have from each artist from Spotify. 3 Hawk Nelson, 5 Group 1 crew.
You Guys: So we're gonna be here for awhile?
Me: 4 Audio Adrenaline, Nah I'm already half way done, 3 Brandon Heath, 3 Citizen Way, 3 We are Messengers (sorry Gracie!)
You Guys: :reads a book and eats Cheetos:
Me: :takes a handful of Cheetos, stuffs them in mouth and continues counting: 3 Britt Nicowl
You Guys: Hey!
Me: OK DONE
You Guys: :sigh: Finally
Me: With my biggest play list!
You Guys: WHAT?!
Me: :starts on second one: 2 from Big Daddy Weave, 1 from Aaron Shust ....
You Guys: Hey no! No! :turns of Spotify and turns on Blogger:
Me: HEY! I want to listen to music while I write!!
You Guys: Fine but we'll provide  the music!
Me: Fine, but may I request a few songs? :)
You Guys: Fine, what song?
Me: One from Howard Shore?
You Guys: Who in the website of Blogger is that?
Me: The guy who did the music for Lord of The Rings! :D
You Guys :looks at her with raised eyebrows, then walks away with bowl of Cheetos:
Me: Hey wait! I need a Cheeto!
You Guys: Throws Cheeto at face:
Me: OW THAT GOT IN MY EYE!

Speaking of LOTR I think we're gonna start Return of The King tonight! :O
BUT IT ALSO MEANS I HAVE TO SEE DENETHOR AKA DEVIL FATHER GRRRRRR HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO WHAT HE DID, FAIMEAR WAS JUST TRYING TO SHOW HE LOVED HIM AND WHAT DOES HE DO?!?!? I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SAY BECAUSE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IT MAKES ME SO DARN MAD!


This post might be a little short but it's a lot to think about, and it clear a few things up XD
A few days ago Violet came up with a super cool idea.
To make a blog, that would be like a museum. It'd be like this XD
It wouldn't be like the google plus thing, It'd just be for big blogger news
There would be a page that would dedicated to the bloggers that quit.
A page explaining all the blogger memes (bold banana's hairy brownies ETC)
A page explaining all the bloggers's usernames, And  their blog If they have one and they could name maybe about 7 of their interest?
Also, I'm not sure about this one it probably won't happen, but all of the available bloggers would be a author
But the only thing you would be aloud to post, is news, Like an update on something like the Project!

PLEASE comment any more ideas you might have in the comments!



Now for the next part.
THE WINNER OF THE SPIKE! :OOOOO
Let's look at the entries!
Binx
Sarah
Gracie
Thal4s
Lostfairy
Swirlshine
Transions

If anyone didn't get the enter I'm super sorry D:
:writes down numbers on a piece of paper and puts them in a large cup, mixes up numbers:
AND THE WINNER IS drum role please! :drum roles towards her and knocks her down:
Me: HEY I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE THAT!
Drum guy: Sorry!
Me: :sigh: AND THE WINNER IS!
:draws a number out of the bowl:
Lostfairy! 

I was on the google hangout, and right as I picked the winner Lost said this!

HEHE LOST, WELL, NOW YOU HAVE
CONGRATS! :D :O
I WILL SHIP THE SPIKE TO YOU ASAP
 But first :hands her clipboard: 
I need you first name here, your last name here, you address, your mothers maiden name, your fathers maiden name, and please name the last time you went to the refrigerator for a drink of water. 
Thank you!


Now onto the last part XD
Last week I asked you all, what song should I do for the "music video" thing sense I finished Fix My Eyes.
I looked at the comments, and I decided that, the songs (only 3 songs were really "entered") That the songs didn't have enough, I'm not sure how to put it, but I didn't want my animal to just say the lines plainly, like the line in Fix My Eyes "Come face to face with the younger me"

I did this, It gave it a little more flavor. 

With other songs, I look at the lyrics and I saw I couldn't quite do something like this with them D: 

So I was looking at my songs on Spotify, and saw All This Time, by Britt Nicole. 
I listened to it and thought it would be a good one! :D 
I'll wait till next week to start.
Do you agree with my opinion?
Or do you have another song in mind?
PLEASE tell me! :D 

Comment Call: What do you think about the new blog idea? 
Give me more ideas for what song to do! 



*Husky Ninja

3 comments:

  1. Well, the authors could post like anything too, not just the updates XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM I’m so late to comment!! XD

    OM I WON OM OM OM JA THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOO

    First name: Lost
    Last name: Fairy
    Address: Blogger Lane
    Mother’s maiden name:Gregory
    Father’s maiden name: that’s bit a thing, is it?!! XDD
    Last time I went to the refrigerator for a drink of water: I believe it was yesterday sometime XDD

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91